• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Galaxy Signature Contest!

andremc

Smash Rookie
i now i'm not a contestant..
but i maked a signature about 1 week andd i wanna show it xD
there it is :

oh and i'm new in here,
hello everybody ;D

Legolastom

Smash Hero
i now i'm not a contestant..
but i maked a signature about 1 week andd i wanna show it xD
there it is :

oh and i'm new in here,
hello everybody ;D
If someone doesn't make the deadline im sure sugar will let your sig in ; )

grayfox

Smash Champion
I'm not actually interested in making a sig, i just wanted to give across my opinion on the limiting of entrants

also, some of these sigs are pretty cool = )

Florida

イーグランツ
Why don't you just allow as many people to enter the contest as the maximum amount of poll options is?
That'd be completely fair, and if we don't have enough people at the end we'll just go on with what we have, no problem.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
i wasn't really that enthused with any renders I could find, I tried out a few things (which I might post afterwards) so I ended up merging a couple into an interesting composite:

Nice sigs so far, I have a growing feeling that I'm going to get schooled... By any means, it's different.

LavaEruption

Smash Rookie
Am I to late to enter?...A well I can always post the sig i made here it is...

Hope you guys like it...because im pretty new with photoshop

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, they are taking too long. The deadline was Friday, so I really should start the voting without them. I'll talk to BHLMRO to get a voting starting. Unfortunately I didn't get my sig done in time, so we'll have to do this without mine. :(

Top Bottom