• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Fan Art Thread

Shesk

Smash Cadet
I was bored one day an made a Mario RPG pic called "Stand-off for the Star Piece"....put your pics up on this thread if you want or some funny pics of Mario RPG. :laugh:

UberMario

Smash Master
There are plenty, we're just not as good at making fanart like that, and pics aren't always easy to come by. ^_^;

UberMario

Smash Master
He's one of the regulars here. lol

And Shesk, why not make this a general Super Mario RPG discussion thread? It'd probably would get more activity that way and you'd still be able to post pics like the one you did.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I guess you could call it fan "art," but for an assignment in art class my senior year of high school, I made a face mask plaster of Mario's head with my face as the base shape for it. It includes a ball cap I sacrificed to model Mario's hat.

I'll see if I can take a picture of it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Quite cartoony looking, but:

And of course some stylish jeans I wear:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Hoe Yay. You know there's some for this one.

Found the picture here, and only thought of it when looking at Game Overthinker videos.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@ Yink
I never knew you had Mario jeans O_O

@ Sonic Storm
Lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That picture makes Yoshi look so much more serious than he actually is...until I looked at his boots. :laugh:

Also, the link provided in your signature was eerily depressing.

Shesk

Smash Cadet
Been off the forums for a bit but its nice we made this a mario fan art thread, i like the work so far

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Thanks for contributing but use the edit button next time.

Anyway, the new BitF came out and since its mario related, I think it would be appropriate to share it.

Skrlx

Smash Champion

Bowser's face. His face.

Edit - At least I think that's Bowser.
no, that's just a paratroopa if you're talking about that turtle on the top right. If you're talking about the spiky formation on the bottom, that's just the ground imploding from the punch impact lol. Mario's crushing either a Goomba or a Monty Mole.

Top Bottom