• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Community Sexiness Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
This tier list is based off your sexiness. To be put on this list, I must of seen your picture(either post here, pm me, or whatever means necessary), and I shall judge! I shall post by ethnicity! If this offends anybody, let me know, and I will change it right away. If you don't want to be on this, I shall your name as well.

Whites
Metaknight tier - Caleb
A - Kirin
C - Inferno

Asian
Metaknight tier - Me </e-boner>
B - Hippydude
Ganon - A2ZOMG

Blacks
Metaknight tier - TC1
A - Pierce
B - Boss
c - Bo x7, Jimmyfosho

Mexicans
B - Vato Break

Over all(combined)
Metaknights
Caleb, Supatony, TC1

A
Kirin, Pierce

B
Hippiedude, Boss, Vato Break

C
Bo x7, Inferno, Jimmyfosho

D

Ganon
A2ZOMG

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Kanzaki, $5 MM? My Ganon vs your Mario. Either Melee or Brawl is fine with me.

I assure you it will be epic.

Furthermore, you're missing Pierce. He does actually have a picture on his profile as I recall.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
20 dollars Melee, that's assuming you actually goto a tourney.

Thanks for the reminder for Pierce, completely forgot bout him. I don't really remember what he looks like, but I like his voice when he was commentating, AND he made a random appearance commentary in one of Waffle's videos. That deserves A tier, minimum.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
If you're going to Winter Game Fest, there is a chance I might be there along with other people from SB.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I didn't know Hippie was asian, that's cool. I still need to meet him IRL, his posts are the most entertaining thing on SWF imo.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Both you and hippie added me on Facebook. Hippie's some cute jail bait, and he has long hair. He's like the East Coast Flamewavek.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
You black, but I can't remember what you look like. If I recall correctly, you looked like a scruffy teddy bear, which I'd probably like to hug. If that's the case, that's an A tier. However, I was unsure. <3 you though Famous.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10650270&postcount=14296 picture of me in July

so ya I'm 50% black 25% white and 25% Filipino... make a ****ed up mix tier or just put me in the black tier lol
wtf? white, black AND FILIPPINO? LMFAO THATS ****ING GLORY we need to meet bro.

im filippino too but black/white in the inside ;D like a oreo HOHOHHOO

I didn't know Hippie was asian, that's cool. I still need to meet him IRL, his posts are the most entertaining thing on SWF imo.
wooooord dont worry son, ILL SOMEHOW VISIT THE MIDWEST, SOMEHOW (ur MW right? iirc?) but otherwise def my ***, hopefully pound 5 makes *****es and ******s happen!

hippie better hide from Atomsk then... lol
it happened already D:

Lol, you guys don't know what race I am?! You all are obviously blinded by my brilliance...
i give him a B cuz he got that mysterious black race inside of him

no homo

also i am the flamewavek eastcoast <3

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...566481085057_1326316778_1457006_8304962_n.jpg

biglou<3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not really an acceptable thread, you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom