• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Combos (show your combos)

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm starting a combo thread for Mario mains (duh)

dthrow-utilt-dthrow-utilt-dthrow-upsmash...sick combo...i just freaking love it

Note: this started in a different thread but I wanted it to leave that thread and have it's own so for the smasher who posted already please post again:)

-PM-

Smash Ace
jab - jab -grab - uthrow - uthrow - uair - uair -uair- uair - grab - fthrow - fair =]

i love that one LoL unless they DI behind you on the last throw then it depresses me greatly

fast fallers only:
jab - jab - grab - uthrow - usmash - grab - uthrow -usmash - grab - usmash - grab - dthrow - fsmash

those are my favorite two combs ever =D

NOTE: also stated in another thread i love these combos they make me happy =]

Ronin686

Smash Ace
uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair

EDIT: uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair

joshisrad

Smash Lord
oh i get it. haha. thats funny your funny. are you a girl i bet your a girl based on how you are spelling. want to be my girl freind. want to make out lick boob and pussay. yes yes.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Excuse me, you must be a girl for thinking that he spelled wrong.

(using your own logic of course)

iMichael

Smash Lord
Excuse me, you must be a girl for thinking that he spelled wrong.

(using your own logic of course)
I don't get it...who spelled wrong?

Anyways....please lets continue posting combos before this thread is closed

mario-man

Smash Lord
he said you must be a girl cuz you spelled wrong. I said he must be cuz he thought that. Point being, you didn't.

Eggz

Smash Hero
oh i get it. haha. thats funny your funny. are you a girl i bet your a girl based on how you are spelling. want to be my girl freind. want to make out lick boob and pussay. yes yes.
lmfao josh

come to these boards more often lmao

EDIT:

I agree with Ronin

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL that's the best combo ever. Especially since I already said it in the other thread. haha

mario-man

Smash Lord
grab combos are semi-ok

Uair combos are the stuff. Especially when Eggz does them.....

now granted, you can go from grab into uairs so......you're partially correct

Eggz

Smash Hero
jabs dont really count as combos.

cuz they aren't combos.

uhhh grab combos?

sheesh.

ok

grab...
uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair

-PM-

Smash Ace
my butt is for official use only. ~*FARTZ*~ official business coming through!
you are a slu7 meh friend =P lol i put the 7 there incase you couldnt read it when it was bleeped our cause your not the brightest =P and i wasnt aware you had a ***** does that make you a girl? i think it does >=O

Yes Mario's Uairs are the business but what about some grab combos....I like PM's
why thank you =] lol which one? the first or second?

jabs dont really count as combos.

cuz they aren't combos.

uhhh grab combos?

sheesh.

ok

grab...
uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair
Eggz *ahem* i can see you down at that spot where some fox people normally shine or something on PS and get them stuck there but you would just uair over and over again and the other guy would just unplug there controller and walk away =[ lol

I thunk down b is gud 4 comboz wat u gies think
that makes my face hurt =[

Ronin686

Smash Ace
My motherf*ucking Doctor Mario punch will make your face hurt. Yeah, Mario's fair sucks. B*tch

-PM-

Smash Ace
i have a new one i did on my floaty luigi friend before

grab - dthrow - dair - nair - WD Fair (so it goes farther =P) - jab - grab - dthrow - nair - SHBAWD =]....

then i just cape his recovery lol

mario-man

Smash Lord
ROFL now children, let's all be nice to one another. We don't like flaming on these boards...oh no we don't.

just one thing to say........100 BUCKS SAYS PM WILL SLAP RONIN SO HARD THAT IT'LL BE SMARTING FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

boss8

Smash Hero
uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair

EDIT: uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair
yea this is my favorite combo...

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Well each character has his own weight but i've found one thing that usually works on alot of Falcons.

UThrow, Jab, UThrow, if they catch on and try to DI, Up Throw again, Chain Grab if they keep DI'ing, UAir behind Opponent, Dash Dance Back and Grab again, by that time it's UAir UAir UAir UAir etc.

Lol, I'd rather just show than explain though. :p

Top Bottom