• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Combo Video 2 (Preview)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Decided to give a preview of what to expect in my 2nd Mario combo vid. It is all digital camera footage because that's all the footage I have right now. Here's the link:

Mario Combo Video (Preview): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caKHvYa9JOM

The music I use in the preview is what i'm using for the actual combo vid also, so if anybody have any suggestions that would be a better song than the song i'm using now please let me know. Also I don't have a title for the vid yet so if any of you guys know of any cool titles for a Mario combo vid would be appriciated also, thank you. :)

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
If you need any help with music feel free to hit me up on AIM or MSN anytime I'd be glad to help you out

or if you don't have those PM me and i'll see what I can do from there

Crusade

Smash Rookie
Nice trailer Shogan... it's good to see a quality mario combo video again (as it seems there have not been too many lately).

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
ahhh, tha shogun is at it again. i got to say your first mario video is one of the major inspirations for my mario. gotta thank you for that. i honestly cant wait for the second one.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
yeah yeah the videos alright..

the reason i'm posting.

i love your sig.
lol Appriciate the comment on my sig. And yea my friends know how to shield grab I guess the little jabs catch them off guard cause they think i'm gonna do anothe one (which I do lol). Thanks for the comments, I thought this thread was gonna be dead. O.o

Top Bottom