• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario and Greninja Flawless Match against Bowser

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
So I made this post to talk about how Mario is kind of underrated due to being "complicated", using strategies that are non-conventional. So here, to show proof on how you should use Mario and also as a bonus Greninja doing it aswell, I made this video:

Also as a little fun fact about me: Everytime I join a new foruming site I somehow always get atleast one infraction :l

redreflect

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3282-2415-2514
I think your video is fine. However, would it be possible to get a video of you showing tactics against real people? People will discredit any level CPU.

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
I think your video is fine. However, would it be possible to get a video of you showing tactics against real people? People will discredit any level CPU.
We both know that online on the 3DS is pretty bad to be viable for combos.

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
What's all the fuss with my video? Why do people keep insisting on disliking it? I bet half of you can't even take on a level 9 bowser without being touched.

edit: Seriously if it's about not having a capture card then F you, I can't afford one, they're expensive. So what?

Last edited:

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
Also the internet connection isn't very good here, so yeah I can't get a decent online match.

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
I'm turning the ratings off. People hate just because. It's unfair. Their ratings and baseless stupid opinions hurt more than they think.

Edit: And not to mention it took me HOURS to get the matches perfect. Meanwhile Pewdiepie makes random B.S in 5 minutes and suddenly he earns millions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom