• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March on to Brawl [ Hamilton, Ont ] March 14th Results

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally
2. HolyNightmare
3. KingAce
4. Ambrose
5. Hype
5. Toronto Joe
7. Fool
7. Culex
9. Sheep
9. Izzo
9.Shifu
9. Cruel
13. Jasuke
13. Kuenzel
13. Iliad
13. Ryan FW

Thank you all for participating and coming out look forward to seeing you next month.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
First!

1. Ally - Stop winning against me. :ohwell:
2. HolyNightmare - Stop losing to Ally and step-it up nub. :(
3. KingAce - Close matches as always KingAce, fighting you is alway fun.
4. Ambrose - Lol we also had close matches, wow I've been fighting you and KingAce for the same position for 2 straight tourneys. :laugh:
5. Toronto Joe - Fox dair is hax, was nice seeing you again mah friend.
7. Culex - Man, you're really good with a lot of characters. Our matches would be really close if you didn't lose your momentum.
9. Sheep - I'm not sure if you were the other ROB main, but I think it was you. I love ROB dittos lol, It's pretty rare I get to do one with another good ROB player. GGS!
9. Cruel - Thanks man for the ride and everything else, you didn't do too bad for your first tourney!
13. Iliad -Lol we didn't get to play at this tourney but it was nice meeting you.

And finally I thanks Pownz for hosting this great tourney, I really had fun and the staff was really friendly. I also liked the Grand Finals idea, I've never seen something like that. I hope you guys will keep gathering members because you totally deserve it, great tourney once again! GO POWNZ!

Hype

Smash Lord
Pownz tourney's are awesome. GG's everyone. I hated my bracket though, I had to play against all 3 people that I came with.

Top Bottom