• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 29, 2014] [ASL ]AUSOM 10: The Banishment of Ganondorf (Auburn, AL)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Will there be a stream set up? If so would anyone mind showing me the ropes to commentating on smash?

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
I've been commentating with the SmashStudios crew whenever we go to the same tournament so I definitely have some commentating experience if you need someone for the stream I'd be glad to help!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I've been commentating with the SmashStudios crew whenever we go to the same tournament so I definitely have some commentating experience if you need someone for the stream I'd be glad to help!
Sounds great and looking forward to it : ]

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
AL vs TN 5vs5? Im guessing PM. If Babatunde comes then 100% you are on. Everyone but me pickle and baba are melee players. Moist, mucho, rahjj (who is becoming more and more a pm player) dairdevil and zylin are pretty much only melee. Moist and dairdevil can hold their own in pm. Ive never seen mucho touch the game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
AL vs TN 5vs5? Im guessing PM. If Babatunde comes then 100% you are on. Everyone but me pickle and baba are melee players. Moist, mucho, rahjj (who is becoming more and more a pm player) dairdevil and zylin are pretty much only melee. Moist and dairdevil can hold their own in pm. Ive never seen mucho touch the game.
You got Mobile crew plus Billy unless Reflex miracles his way here or Huntsville crew shows up.

Top Bottom