• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 15, 2014] KyOhWVa Smash group! (Friendlies!) (Ironton, Ohio)

Herkimer

Smash Rookie
Whats up guys, this is BackDraft posting about a group we have got going in the Ironton-Ashland area!

Through the Kentucky/Indiana/Ohio smash group, we've gotten together about 9-11 players who want to start meeting regularly at Epic Gaming in downtown Ironton.

We focus mainly on Melee, and PM, (havent focused on Brawl at all) But we are a pretty close group of guys, looking to have fun and improve as a scene. So in this Thread i will post our own Facebook group, as well as my Email. Right now as we grow we dont have any cost to come play, but lately we have been tipping the guy a few bucks to let us smash it up the last couple Fridays. But he is all about us getting some serious events going in our area and has already volunteered his venue.

So if youd like more information, join our facebook group! or Email me for more Questions!

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/KyOhWVa.Smash/
My Email : Jordanwhuff@gmail.com

Added : Right now our times are flux, based on peoples availability, but if we get a solid amount of people we can set normal weeklies and get this going strong.

I look forward to hearing from you!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hey it's cool you guys are organizing this. I live in Charleston, WV along with a few others, and there are some people I know of in Huntington. So we're not too terribly far from you guys. If we could get a tournament going or turn this into a weekly/biweekly/monthly series, we might actually be able to get some reasonable attendance lol. I'll post it in the WV Facebook thread.

Edit: If you guys would like to join, feel free. You can let us know of any upcoming events. I'll check out your Facebook group and keep an eye out for this thread as well. Here it is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/408805205918060/

Last edited:

AlpacaBowl

Smash Rookie
^The hype has officially been created. You were added to our group, and I requested to join yours. I also sent you a message!

Top Bottom