• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Mar 10, 2015] Broward college central campus weeklies (Davie Florida)

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
thats definitely fine we meet on Tuesdays and Wednesdays not this week though due to spring break we start up again on the 9th

Nieto

Smash Rookie
yo dood yeah that person you talked to about the man who host at cafeteria yeah that was me and yes I do we have gotten a couple of people who come talking about your thread talking about how we did do you still host in that room i would like to know

Nieto

Smash Rookie
Oh well sorry to hear that but yeah it still happens sorry to tell you every wensday at the school in the cafeteria I bring my set up and my friend does as well and we play we will also be there this coming wensday if anyone wants to come play early in the morning until 6pm so come play and have fun you guys if you need to know any other information message me trust me we all have a blast and are still getting new people even now

Phil Time

Smash Cadet
its not a thing school shut it down

It seems that the Super Smash Bros. club is still at Broward College.

I think that it's in one of the rooms now instead of a very conspicuous place like the cafeteria.

Top Bottom