• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Mar 10, 2015] Broward college central campus weeklies (Davie Florida)

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
Hey I've been hosting locals every tuesdays and thursdays for the past two weeks and I'm ready to step it up If I have enough followers on this thread it will become an even larger venue and I will start to host monthlies. Locals will only be melee and pm and we can either have smashfests or 2$ locals dependent on the amount of people who show up. Thank you for your time. Also I'f you have a facebook you should Join the south florida melee group https://www.facebook.com/groups/159234920826366/ message me on smashboards for more details
Also we meet in the cafeteria

Last edited:

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
TY you nick And are you ever Interested in going ?

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
Im hoping for this to be big :/

Last edited:

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
what days are you free Cause Id love to play with you
Your link is godlike

Psychedelic_Smash_Fan

Smash Rookie
Hey I've been hosting locals every tuesdays and thursdays for the past two weeks and I'm ready to step it up If I have enough followers on this thread it will become an even larger venue and I will start to host monthlies. Locals will only be melee and pm and we can either have smashfests or 2$ locals dependent on the amount of people who show up. Thank you for your time. Also I'f you have a facebook you should Join the south florida melee group https://www.facebook.com/groups/159234920826366/ message me on smashboards for more details
H
Hey I just joined this site. Is this a tournament? I live in margate florida and I'm a little rusty but I'd like to come either way if I'm free.

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
nah i had to much **** today we are meeting up thursday from 1-6 defintiely

Mario506

Smash Rookie
I've given up looking for melee tournaments in South Florida. I'm glad people are still hosting tournaments. I'll definitely try to enter this one.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I guess you don't check the boards often.
There's a Melee tournament happening at Arcade Odyssey 4/19 or a PM tournament at Versus Gaming on 4/19, and a Melee/PM tournament at Versus Gaming happening 4/26.

TomBoComBo

Smash Ace
Which Smash are we talking? Melee, 64, P:M, or Brawl?

Last edited:

NasokaKewe

Smash Rookie
NNID
BushyBush
3DS FC
5172-2499-3967
Look's like i'll be coming

i request there be brawl as well as PM and Melee

i like brawl .~.

NasokaKewe

Smash Rookie
NNID
BushyBush
3DS FC
5172-2499-3967
I made it here, but I have no idea where the Cafeteria is halp pls

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
Yo we might be hosting up these again very soon
Ill let you guys know

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
its usually in the cafe of the main building and we play both pm and melee

CoConuttss

Smash Rookie
Yeah, ive been playing smash for about 6 months now and was wondering if this was still up? Im only about 25 mins away and would love to get some tournament experience

Last edited:
Top Bottom