• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

many of us have dream matches who would u like to see face off???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
PC Chris vs. Bombsoldier Falco ditto: There will always be controversy over who is better, but someone should start an official rivalry b/t those two.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Amsah vs Ken

Ken is always called "the best"
But maybe he isn't, he hasn't played against all pro players in the world and since Amsah is the best of Europe, he might stand a chance =D

I would love to see that match <3

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
lol at y ou guys stating random ****. and bob money? lol. their is no best, just consistent. as much as i love watching my favorite players like azen, pc, king and such, their never has been someone as consistent as ken. so you could argue he was the best but right now i would say their's a good 5 that are pretty consistent although it changes which argues that their is only top players and not a best anymore since ken has been dethroned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom