• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manor Smash II

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Thanks to everyone who came out to Manor Smash II. Admittedly, we did start a little late, but as everyone rolled in, it certainly became a great event with some serious talent. I'm really thankful everyone was able to give the ruleset and the entry fee a solid look, even at a house tournament.

Manor Smash II
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Solharath
$84.00
2nd
L_Cancel
$42.00
3rd
Daddy's Kisses
$14.00
4th
Angry
5th
TBird
5th
Dirt
7th
Jawsome
9th
Bear
9th
Tech_Chase
9th
Flan~
9th
Krump
13th
Amity / Zulu
13th
A2

L_Cancel is a clear standout here, having not really joined Singles in awhile, and the fact he ran so strongly in Bracket and, amusingly, defeated me in pools. It was great to see Daddy's Kisses come out all the way from Detroit too, and he finally cracked into Top 3, fighting some strong competition. And probably the biggest upsets were Dirt over LMT and Angry trumping Falcon in a Game 3 last stock scenario.

DOUBLES BRACKET IMAGE CONTAINS A BAD WORD BECAUSE TECH CHASE AND JAWSOME ARE BAD WORDS.

Doubles was a beast in and of itself. Lots of close games, plenty of Game 3 shenanigans.

Last edited:

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Woot woot! Ill he at the next one. I've been in mia fora while. Its time to make a return. Sounds like it was a blast guys!! Congrats

Angrycuban

Smash Journeyman
This was one of my favorite tournaments in a while so im gonna give full shout outs cause im happpppy :3

1st Sol: my goal for this tournament was actually to beat you lol, sad i didnt take a game off but i was actually proud of my play so im by no means salty. Great game as usual haha. watch your back cause ill have your number soon ;)

2nd L_cancel: JASSSSONNNN my homie. Congrats on 2nd i know you wanted first but it was still a good grand finals and i dont think theres any salt cause your both amazing players. As always it was cool as hell chilling with you cause your the homie but you know that. Enjoy the mario toy :p

3rd Daddy: Im surprised i enjoyed our games as much as i did cause i usually get salty when i get bodied by wierd PM characters like mewtwo but i felt like our second game was insanley close and it was very enjoyable to play, I play with a mewtwo fairly often but i usually go Pit against him. Gonna practice the mewtwo match up with him and give you another good game next time we meet :D

4th Angry: wow when did i get not horrible?

5th Tbird: Colin i dont even know if you read these things but your the homie first of all so its always awsome chilling with you and getting bodied by mike and derek in some Root Beer Pong ;). In tournament though our match in losers was amazing. Like that was just such a fun match and it was so damn close the whole time I have no idea where some of those up air combos i did came from lol, great games for real. Also dunno if you know this but that was the first set ive ever taken off you in bracket or a MM ;P

5th Dirt: Im surprised i beat you because im so terrible against marth, this actually marks the first time ive beaten a marth in a b racket i beleive so it was a big deal for me, your still a really scary player for me though. GGs

7th LMT: Im glad we didnt meet in bracket cause you seem to have my number haha, hope you enjoy your luigi toy though ;p great games and great chillin with you as well your are also the homie :D

7th Jawsome: MIKE! Your like the most bad ass smasher ever lol but you probably know that. Awesome chilling with you as always theres never a lack of fun when your around lmao. In terms of our matches, honestly i feel bad cause i know squirtle sucks against peach and i know its annoying playing an uphil match-up. Maybe we should play a no down air money match some time lmao. Actually our random money matches were insanley godlike, that yoshi olimar match ending with a double KO trade game 3...god like.

9th Bear: Sorry i dont think that we played or talked that much but id be glad to play your next time you come out :D

9th: Krump I think i watched you put some work in against colin in a falcon ditto which is godlike, next time you come out challenge me to a falcon ditto instead you might have better luck against me ;)

9th tech chase: Im still so embarassed i stood up and shook your had after game two when it was 1-1 lmao -_-. Great games though but more importantly great partying lmao, your always the homie and i love chillin with you, always a pleasure :D

9th Flan: didnt play you but i hate kirby so much so yeah im glad about that. Lol jk. not really. You seem like a chill dude though your little comments during our gmae of pong were pretty funny lmao

13th Amity/Zulu: Im confuuuuused...i thought you were two differnt people...helo? Anyway i played Zulu in pools and our first game was really fun but then you counter picked link and i hate link with all my heart and soul so i had to go all try hard on you :p That match up is horrible for peach but I know it pretty well cause of Mike Logan and LMT so yeah. Anyway recommend sticking with one character for now, I know PM has too many fun characters and its hard to pick just one though :p

13th A2: A2! we never played marvel which makes me salty cause i wanted to maximum cammy but we actually had some really fun games in pools, I love your play style because its just so different and you basically play for the crowd even when theres noone watching lmao, also your a cool ass dude and i like chillin with you as always friend :D GGs

Extra shout outs to Juan for being the homie, and keifer for having a life and not going but still treating us to a nice meal upon our return :p. Shout outs to Daniella for team blonde babes. Shout outs to dakota for being super coolarino.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
1st Sol: Nice playing and talking to you. You're still solidly better than me, but I'm looking forward to improving and being more of a challenge in the future(: Congrats on your win and dominance in both events~

2nd L_Cancel: @~(:0) most fraudulent player in MI

3rd Daddy: These mewtwo shenanigans are op. I got absolutely DESTROYED on warioware. omggg. GGs, thanks for coming out!

4th Angry: Ryan you're the real homie. Talking to you and Colin was really nice. I'm really proud of you for keeping your mindset in check and playing really well at this event. Also that Mario toy made my life OMG.

5th Tbird: OMG Colin. Forever almost beating me. One of these days you're gonna get me. We're also quite a team! Next time we'll rock Super and Daddy's Kisses >:) Always a pleasure chilling with you.

5th Dirt: This was the first time we playeddd. Our first match was very close, I feel like barely having it taken from you made you lose your composure 2nd game. I'd like to play you again when you aren't defeating yourself. I think we'd have some really good matches.

7th LMT: Giant Turbo Mode God. Need I say more? LINK IS BROKEN.

7th Jawsome: Always a pleasure seeing you, GGs as well! You're a fun person to be around XD

9th Bear: I don't believe we met, we'll have to play next time!

9th: Krump: GGs in pools! Mario is broken.

9th Tech Chase: YoOoOo. We didn't talk much this time but I'm glad you could come out, it's always a pleasure chilling with you and having you come out to our events.

9th Flan: GGs, I'm glad we got to sit down and play some friendlies this time. Nice seeing you!

13th Amity/Zulu: We had a nice chat out on the porch, you're gonna be the best Villager in Smash4. We're gonna body West MI when that game drops. >:)

13th A2: We never talk much but you seem like a chill dude, one day I'll have to play vs your legendary Falcon.

Extra Shoutouts:
Daniella - I also enjoy seeing you(: One day you're gonna enter and just body everyone. I still can't touch you in dubs
Keifer - Thanks for not coming, I enjoyed winning money >w>
Juan - 3 stock me then leave. I feel you.
Dakota - It was nice talking and chilling with you. You're a real homie. It was so nice of you to provide snacks and drinks free of charge for everyone. XD You're such a great guy~

If I forgot anyone I am sorry ;;

ItsEricChief

Smash Rookie
I went under the name of Bear. This tournament was great.. I didn't talk much because I am shy and hesitant at meeting new people. I am new to PM tournaments and this was my second tournament. Despite losing ALL of my matches, everyone was a gracious winner and helpful with their advice. I hope to attend upcoming tournaments with this crowd of awesome people.

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
I went under the name of Bear. This tournament was great.. I didn't talk much because I am shy and hesitant at meeting new people. I am new to PM tournaments and this was my second tournament. Despite losing ALL of my matches, everyone was a gracious winner and helpful with their advice. I hope to attend upcoming tournaments with this crowd of awesome people.
Hype, that's what I like to hear. Or read, rather.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
1st Sol: omg $10 tournaments are the worst fraud Sonic get bodied by Marios in pools.

2nd L_Cancel: Beat me in pools, guess you really showed everyone that even though you didn't enter Singles forever, you cannot ever be slept on. Also, Smashville Smashville Smashville Smashville Smashville

3rd Daddy: Excited you made it out, really glad everyone else did to, and I'm really proud to see you crack Top 3. I think everyone is still sleeping on you, someone who only needs to learn matchups to take over Michigan.

4th Angry: WOW. Only lost to Pee EM statuses. Really hype to watch you overcome TBird for the first time.

5th Tbird: Great seeing you come out again. I kept seeing your sets, and I think the only way to get to your next level is to MM people you think might beat you outright. Your nerves are killing an otherwise stellar game. You're a force to be reckoned with, just don't defeat yourself!

5th Dirt: Fundementally you have a lot of good moves, but your followups and combo game are a little lacking. If you moved outside of just "establish combos" and started to find you voice in your characters, I think you can move beyond where you are and really take off. And then you'll leave more than a couple people in your namesake.

7th LMT: I tend to need to sleep early, so I never got to see your turbo game. It is spoken of only in legends around me. It's terrifying.

7th Jawsome: Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.

9th Bear: I'm glad you made it out! Hype to hear that you had a great time. Every Smasher who made it out to this tournament is good people, and we hope to see you come out to more West MI tournaments!

9th: Krump: You were quite a surprise!

9th Tech Chase: Bikes everywhere! Really hyped you made it out. Hopefully you can catch a ride with Daddy next time.

9th Flan: Find a main, buddy! I hope when you move to Muskegon you really take the game seriously, you have such potential.

13th Amity: I hope no one minded that we let you slide in for Zulu when he had to leave. It was great playing you in some games, and I hope you're getting some games in on Netplay.

13.5th Zulu: You got a lot of pools matches in, shame you couldn't stay for bracket. Jawsome seemed really excited to see you there, so I hope you're interested to making it out to more events.

13th A2: A2 TOO GOOD.

Top Bottom