• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mango's Journey: The Featured Film *Updates a bit* Who was missed, who needs a role?

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
I do play smash, it's just that I have other things to deal with right now, and I can't play on weekdays and I often have other things to do on weekends. I go if it doesn't cost me too much, since it is usually about $15 to go somewhere 10 miles away or more, and I am saving my money up. If it is close enough, that I will go, but if it's too far away then I won't.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i love how ppl always give out a list of johns, and then at the end say "but no johns."

that's like watching a incredible movie, and discovering at the end that the whole thing was a dream from some handicapped kid in a hospital playing w/ his snow globe.

Top Bottom