• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Makoto is pretty cool.

Sliq

Smash Master
O shi. Hey you guys, get GGPO and then I can play other people besides Jiano. Jiano hates karakusa, and I'm the one to blame. I have to type a lot or my signature won't be posted which is ********.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Its all about Alex in 3S. Hypah Bomb, crazy stun, and scrubby stomp patterns. Whats not to love?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ya know, i think it's funny how I look at the vid description, says "Skilled Hugo Player", and the guy wiffs a free standing 360.

I just chuckled at that.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I've always wanted to main Makoto in 3S. I, for some reason have trouble using her Karakusa combos, though.

Plus it's so different going from Akuma / Urien to Makoto.

Top Bottom