• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

making use of backgrabs

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
best used if ur opponent airdodges in front of u. i started using jigglys backgrab a while back, real good for mind games and ground dominant jigglys like me.
anyway its useful so use it lol

Amide

Smash Lord
Back throw? Hmm... Maybe I'll use that more, actually ue it period, I never use BThrow.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Are you talking about pivot grabs cause I'd assume everyone would throw a certain direction depending on the situation. If you are, I use it every once in a while, my Kirby on the other hand uses it quite often.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure this dude is talking about "pivot grabbing." I still dunno why it's called "pivot grab" though. It's not even a pivot because you clearly run and turn around. Running and turning around to grab isnt a pivot last I checked.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
yes pivot grabbing, its great for jiggles because of her grab range and the fact that she doesn't slide making it easy to time. unfortunatly u can't use it by walking past ur opponent like fox, pika, marth, and falco but extremely useful none the less

Top Bottom