• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make your Smash personal! How will you play Brawl?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
With friends it always..

5-10 stock
No Time limit

Thats about it.

Sometimes with some old friends we would go 100 stock and just play and talk about life.. Too bad its been years since we've all gotten together.

-Onyx

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
4 stock
8 minute time limit.
Bottom half rounded up pass controllers
Items very low-off with broken items off.(broken being for example Hammer, Max Tomatoe, or Star)
Anywhere between 1 and 4 players.
Either a character I like or just selecting random characters.
No lame stages(Mushroom Kingdom/ Temple(matches take too long in a group environment/ Big Blueesque stages.)
Roughly the same as melee, just more items/stages on/banned.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
Probably the first day of brawl, mabye the second one me and my buddies will play with items on, slowly turning off any ******** ones (currylol) Lowering the spawn frequency, I imagine ATs staying on for a while, they're just too cool. Smashballs are real fun until we find the characters that are totally broken in conjunction with (i
m looking at you gigagimpy)

Probably once we settle into our old SSBM habits it will look like
Items off
Fox only
Final Destination.

Err..I mean
Items off
Olimar/Ganon/Falcon/Fox/etc
Smashville, Battlefield, Delphino etc

I'm going to play every mode in this game.

My Default in Melee is 6 stocks, Tournament legal stages on Random, no time limit, and no items. No items mainly because my friends don't like them.

In Brawl, I'll definitely play stock over time, but beyond that, I have no idea.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Unlimited everything. Just going to go berserk getting the hang of the new items, concepts,
and characters. Then I'm going to do 4-stock untimed matches to get good with a character I prefer.
Stage: Anything.

Smashballs on, ALWAYS!!

Top Bottom