• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make a Ganon Tutorial Video?

Renth

Smash Hero
I've thought about making one for a long while, just never got around to it cause i have no recording stuff

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I've also been wanting to do a sort of tutorial vid of combos that work at various percentages, regardless of DI (as long as you follow properly). For example, I want to show which characters and percentages at which Dair to Usmash will hit them. I have been intrigued by that combo lately, especially after watching this match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJrS8UzOPM

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
I have recording stuff.
Does anybody have MSN/AIM? Preferably MSN.

and if I can get my cube to work instead of my wii I COULD show hitboxes too.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
How could anyone help? If you can't get your cube to work, I could just give you some frame data I suppose, because mine works fine. AIM: CluelessBTD

Renth

Smash Hero
if i could get ahold of an AR i could make a really good one but i don't so...

*shrugs*

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
if i could get ahold of an AR i could make a really good one but i don't so...

*shrugs*
It took me quite a bit of work to get mine. I checked all the game stores and pawn shops in the area, then i got online and ordered one. Turned out it was the wrong version and a waste of $40. So I turned to ebay and after losing 2 auctions I got my AR max for $50. I had to study some winning tactics for ebay auctions first, cuz the AR max was going hot.

Top Bottom