• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Hoser

Smash Ace
come up to the next orono/bangor tournament, i'd like to play against the auburn people :O

Oh, we'll be coming up. A lot of us couldn't go this time because it was the same days as a festival that most of my friends had already bought tickets for. A few of us were going to go still, but our ride ended up in the ER the night before, and we had no way to get there.

ThisIsNotJake

Smash Rookie
Mainer here would love to go to an Orono monthly for Brawl and Pm but they seemingly have stopped :(

Edit:
Info:
Gray, ME
Brawl - Falco, Mk, Jigglypuff
P:M - Jigglypuff, Falco and I'm working on a Pikachu and hopefully a Mewtwo soon!
Never played Melee but I would love to play and learn

TheMightyAjax

Smash Rookie
If anyone is ever looking to play in Vermont, my buddies and I live near Burlington and have been looking for people to play with for yeeeaaars.

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
Yeah Biweekleys in Lebonan sounds awesome. Lets get this started like as soon as possible >_>

If anyone is ever looking to play in Vermont, my buddies and I live near Burlington and have been looking for people to play with for yeeeaaars.
I go to school in randolph, its about an hour away but we could play on a weekend or something.

Flush 5

Smash Cadet
Ah Bstuk you replied to me on a PM thread a while ago.
TheMightyAjax, I live in Burlington! I played a lot of melee, but am pretty die hard PM now. I could always dabble again, but PM is really, really too good. I'm out of the country for a few more weeks, but will be up to play when I return.
I also know thederrit above, and while he's a decent player, our other friend who I don't think has an account here could destroy any of you. I'm not worthy...Bailey I miss you.

I drive between Burlington and Lebanon all the time, so I could take TheMightyAjax and pick up Bstuk on the way to a monthly smashfest in Leb. It'd be a grand time. And there's a tournament in Boston on the 29th I believe that we should all attend. Melee singles/doubles and PM singles.

Edit* You too Quest, sorry I missed you there. And don't worry about being bad, that's just a passing phase.

PSS: Barrett, tell Bailey that my sister said she is dominating with Link in melee at UNH, I lol'd.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Smash Rookie
Yeah Biweekleys in Lebonan sounds awesome. Lets get this started like as soon as possible >_>

I go to school in randolph, its about an hour away but we could play on a weekend or something.
Totally! (Changed my account)
I'm taking off until mid-April soon, but we should keep in touch and play when I'm back in town.

Landry

Smash Ace
I am in Plymouth and I'm pretty certain that PSU would be able to scrounge up 3 or 4 players willing to go to an event in Lebanon.

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
So what you're saying is PM/Melee tournament on the 8th? because that's what i'm hearing.
Yes!! I mainly play PM but I can also play melee as well. I can also bring at least 2 other people who are interested.

Totally! (Changed my account)
I'm taking off until mid-April soon, but we should keep in touch and play when I'm back in town.
Yeah sure, sounds great! We can use this thread to keep in touch.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
it's only taken us 12 years to start a melee scene here but okay better late than never .-.

if we had done this 12 years ago we would all be pros by now :drsad:

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
MTKO (Matt) - Hampden, Maine - Marth, Sheik in melee

Looking for anyone interested in playing some melee in the bangor area.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
MTKO - there's a group of FGC people in the Bangor area who I've slowly been turning them into Smash fans. While they've only really ran Brawl events, a lot of the people up there seem to be pretty interested in learning Melee but I'm not sure to what extent.

Either way, they tend to congregate in this Facebook Group so if you're interested in finding people in your area, that's my recommended spot to check.

Unfortunately, the group of smash people who used to live in the Bangor area have super dwindled down, mostly due to everyone moving to not-Maine places :p

Last edited:

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
MTKO - there's a group of FGC people in the Bangor area who I've slowly been turning them into Smash fans. While they've only really ran Brawl events, a lot of the people up there seem to be pretty interested in learning Melee but I'm not sure to what extent.

Either way, they tend to congregate in this Facebook Group so if you're interested in finding people in your area, that's my recommended spot to check.

Unfortunately, the group of smash people who used to live in the Bangor area have super dwindled down, mostly due to everyone moving to not-Maine places :p

Thank you for the information. Hope I can get some to play melee!

Top Bottom