• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
Shhhhiiiiitt. I'm going to make a dream of a video that has a gun that kills people by shooting them with a pile of shit

Bitty

Smash Cadet
waffu is such a scrub, lol, actually, even though he sucks worse than i do now at advanced techniques, he still beats my *** pretty hard core with PUFF DADDY, but yeah, if anybody heading from maine to Mass on October 6th has 2 spots in their car, me and Waffu would appreciate it, i can probably get us as far as Brunswick, maybe Portland if i'm feeling really ambitious.

Bitty

Smash Cadet
So here's a question, is there anybody who would be interested in coming to a tournament up in Bangor, if there's some interest, we'll find a spot where we can host it and try to set one up.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
TheAlmightyDarc said:

NEW HAMPSHIRE POWER RANKINGS
UPDATED 8-18-07[/b]

1. Skler
2. Pine
3. Ken Y
4. Black Jinjo
5. J-n0rm
6. Alandorf
7. Purple Cobra

9. LOL NH

VERMONT

Grand Mango--Burlington(UVM)--Anybody--AIM: gmangokevin

VERMONT POWER RANKINGS
UPDATED 8-18-07[/b]

1. Mango
2. BigMcDick69

LOL
LMAO!!!!!!

Skler

Smash Master
If by LMAO you mean hideously outdated then I agree. Dancing Charmander placed higher than Thrusting Squirtle in the last 2 NH ranking battles (I pretend we have these).

Also Black Jinjo stopped playing so take him off there, move everybody up one spot and add in wigglez right below purple cobra.

Edit: NH power rankings are serious business.

Bitty

Smash Cadet
lol a tournament in Bangor's tournout would make LOBSTER look like FC: Diamond. no offence.
if by that u mean people, we get at least 12 a week up here to play in a 3 dollar event for just store credit, and if u mean skill, the reason for stuff like that is people want to get better, so seriously, i have no idea where u were going with ur comment, seems like u were being a douche bag to me...

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
i dont want to be on the NH power rankings.....
those powerrankings dont mean anything to me....and it MR.Wigz now

EDIT: and for the record im way better half the people there...except for maybe charmander, squirtle and lol

Bitty

Smash Cadet
there's at least 4 of us up here who definately would, and the other people could be easily convinced. I was just throwing the idea out there anyway, just to see if there was any interest, right now i'm just trying to become at least somewhat worth playing against at Mass Madness 5.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Nightmarekornkid used spam attack.

Critical hit!

It's super effective!

Maine faints!

You're out of usable fake states!

You black out!

Your butt hurts when you wake up.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
if by that u mean people, we get at least 12 a week up here to play in a 3 dollar event for just store credit, and if u mean skill, the reason for stuff like that is people want to get better, so seriously, i have no idea where u were going with ur comment, seems like u were being a douche bag to me...
YESSSSSSSSSSS I've always wanted to be a douche bag.

I just meant tournout. Like people attending. I wasn't saying anything about your skill level. I was just making a barb at how Bangor is like middle of effing nowhere and I hate that town and hate UMO.
Nuthin but <3

edit: can I just say that unlocking everything again is lame? esp. mew2. lame lame lame.

waffu

Smash Cadet
aw why the Bangor hate you mass hole?

nah seriously though, what happened in Bangor/UMO that was so bad?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
hey hey hey I lived in Maine for a while and currently reside in honoraryville so no mass hole business.

one time I was visiting my friends @ UMO and we got drunk. real drunk. then played scatagories.

one time driving back from UMO to MA one of my spark plugs literally shot out of my engine.

it's in the middle of nowhere.

EDIT: BANKS- I got a picture taken of me with the little mermaid @ disney world. I smell new sig...?

X

XxTheRKxX

I'm another Bangor player. I play IC/Marth. My AIM is TheZoroya. And I'm friends with Bitty and Waffu. I'm not that great of a player yet, I'm just doing my best to get better at the game. If anyone wants to play with me and Bitty I'll try and get him to drive me, (I'm only 14 and don't have a car, so I can't really get there on my own).

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
There once was a man from Maine

That's all I came up with, I'm bad at dirty limericks.

Azen once killed a bird by throwing off a cliff, and down air spiking it.

Skler

Smash Master
Hey guys, this thread is close to the bottom.

Don't let it happen again.

Love always,
Skler

P.S. Schweppes make me a sig with my beautiful pictures.

Top Bottom