• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I've been to more MSTs than you. Your love is hollow and meaningless.
That's only if you consider trivial acts of affection like showing up to a tournament a true test of the depth of one's love for maine. Personally, I consider such things to be hollow themselves. It's like when you accuse OJ simpson of murder, no matter how true it seems you can't really prove that he murdered whats her name with just bloody evidence.

Skler

Smash Master
fuxxing A, people post so much in Atlantic north that this thread goes from top to bottom in like 3 hours.

Mainemont Hampshire = best state ever.

Discuss.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
That's only if you consider trivial acts of affection like showing up to a tournament a true test of the depth of one's love for maine. Personally, I consider such things to be hollow themselves. It's like when you accuse OJ simpson of murder, no matter how true it seems you can't really prove that he murdered whats her name with just bloody evidence.
... ok yeah I can't refute such logic.

Cort

Apple Head
It sounds like a Chinese restaurant. I don't think I've ever been to one that separates itself from every other one I've been to..

Skler

Smash Master
This one does by having a lunch buffet for like $6, that and the food is amazing. $6 for all the amazing food you can eat, they have SUGARY BALLS! Ohh, and Scallion pancakes

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
I was walking up to this car and I got run over. The next day i was walking up to this car and i got run over again. Later that day, I was walking up to this car and i shit my pants and then got ran over. The next morning, I was walking up to this car and I pulled my tommy gun out and blasted the little bitch to pieces. later that day i had sex with the top 10 hottest women in the world and had 20 babies the next day.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hey look it's Eric. "Did you guys know they could show dildos on tv? Like seriously, I saw one on tv, and I was amazed." If I find those tapes, I'm definitely getting Dazwa matches up (obviously), and some of the conversations about Darc's weird *** dreams and Eric's crazy *** statements.

Cort

Apple Head
Vermont has some amazing old school stadium players that none of you have heard of.

Like House of Anchors.

And VScorpion? I think he's from there.

Bitty

Smash Cadet
Rawr

Alias: Bitty (aka "Bangor" for those of you at the smash fest sept 22 in biddeford)
Location: Bangor (well, just outside in the kick *** town of Glenburn)
main: Falco
AIM: Nesberto

Top Bottom