• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 11 Results

Banks

Smash Hero
oh yea, boxman. I forget because he can only go if he gets his van, i didnt know he already had it locked down. gotta remember to ask jinjo about it, see if hes comfortable driving it etc

Emacee

Smash Ace
no way sky maine kids love the pen15 in the butt game, considering ts the only thing there is to do there besides smash :p
There are also those select few who enjoy the lobsters-dipped-in-caramel-and-inserted-into-their-butt game.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
There are also those select few who enjoy the lobsters-dipped-in-caramel-and-inserted-into-their-butt game.
awesome.

I'd also like to point out, copied from MST12 thread: "- Random Stage Striking is allowed. On the first game of the set, both players may temporarily "ban" a stage from the random list (don't actually change the options), and it cannot be played in the first game. It is still open for counterpicking. "

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
awesome.

I'd also like to point out, copied from MST12 thread: "- Random Stage Striking is allowed. On the first game of the set, both players may temporarily "ban" a stage from the random list (don't actually change the options), and it cannot be played in the first game. It is still open for counterpicking. "
SUPER GAY!!! They can't be all changing the rules on us like that. I protest this ****.

Also, Party Cart=great idea

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I was considering getting rid of the new rule for the old "strike a stage, can't be used at all" rule, since everyone seemed to follow the old rule anyways.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
SUPER GAY!!! They can't be all changing the rules on us like that. I protest this ****.

Also, Party Cart=great idea
lol um if you remember I thought that was the original rule... in teams we tried to counterpick a stage that they struck first round. they were like "naw it's struck for the entire set". Or was it different at MST11 and Daz is changing it for 12?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol um if you remember I thought that was the original rule... in teams we tried to counterpick a stage that they struck first round. they were like "naw it's struck for the entire set". Or was it different at MST11 and Daz is changing it for 12?
No, I changed it to the "stage strike only applies to random select" for MST11. "Stage strike applies to random stage and counterpick" was used until MST10, but it seemed like a stale rule, considering a lot of tournaments I was going to seemed to go with the rule I used for MST11.

Top Bottom