• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia- Cry Wolf Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Well, there was a movie a while back called Cry Wolf. As the release date was approaching, AOL released a game using AIM called Cry Wolf. It's moreorless Mafia, except without too many higher powers. Here's the layout of the game:

There will be thirteen players:
- 9 players will be sheep.
- 3 will be wolves
- the last player will be me, the mod.
- I will PM you your position, as a sheep or wolf.
- There will be one head wolf, who will report who it is that will be killed.

We will start off at day. In the daytime, all twelve players will decide amongst themselves who will be voted off (it will be a public (forum) vote). I will put up a post that says all players must vote. TO VOTE, YOU MUST BOLD, UNDERLINE, ITALIC AND CAPITALIZE THE NAME LIKE THIS If all player don't vote by after 12 hours of my post, then I'll cut off the votes right there. If there's a tie, then the two tied will be put up on the vote. If it's another tie, both players are killed. I'll report if the one that's killed off is a sheep or wolf the next day. THE DEAD PLAYER CAN STILL PLAY, BUT CAN NOT VOTE. HE'S ALLOWED TO TALK IN THE FORUM.

Then it'll go into the night scene. That's when the three wolves decide who will be killed off. They'll report that to me, and we'll go into the day scene.

When all the wolves are dead, I'll announce it and the winners will be the sheep. If all the sheep are dead, then I'll announce it and the wolves will win.

TO SIGN UP BOLDEN, UNDERLINE, ITIALIC AND CAPITALIZE THE PHRASE "I'D LIKE TO PLAY PLEASE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, JUST SO I NOTICE IT.

Please feel free to ask any questions, and remember, have fun :D!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If you would like to host a Mafia/Werewolf/Cry Wolf/Witch-hunt game, please sign up in the thread below. There is an organized list because there are a lot of parties interested both in running games and in playing them.

I hope you sign up for a game to play with us, and I'll look for your game when its your turn. :)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224194

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom