• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Machinimas for SmashBrosWiiU

Machinima with No voice acting but great story?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm currently planning on buying a Dazzle. Just a question though. The TV I play on is an old square TV with crappy quality. Would that effect the recordings?
No, (I don't know TBH) the only way that the quality could be affected is if you screw around with it.

Also, I'd be happy to lend my (horrible) voice for anyone.

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
I'm currently planning on buying a Dazzle. Just a question though. The TV I play on is an old square TV with crappy quality. Would that effect the recordings?
No, not really. I plan on making gameplay walkthroughs as well, so personally I'll be using elgato or roxio.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Seeing that the Wii U is hackable, that will really help with making machinimas. Anyway, the script I'm currently working on is about 3/4 of the way done, but I'll need to do a lot of revisions. I'm pretty sure I've used certain phrases way too often.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Seeing that the Wii U is hackable, that will really help with making machinimas. Anyway, the script I'm currently working on is about 3/4 of the way done, but I'll need to do a lot of revisions. I'm pretty sure I've used certain phrases way too often.
I'd only hack my Wii U if you really had to do it, I'd try using replays first.

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Yeah, I'm going to wait and see how the replays work in Smash 4 before I do any hacking
Same, and I already have the plot of my trilogy, the thing about it is that I MUST know the characters, all of them. And I know the must that I'm putting in it. I have a playlist with almost 300 songs.

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Yeah, I'm going to wait and see how the replays work in Smash 4 before I do any hacking
Oh and by the way, if Sony Vegas is to much for you. You can just download it for free, yes it's illegal but it sure will save you sooo much money.

Tell me if you need the link, but before I give it to you I'll have to use it myself to make sure you'll be safe when you use it. My friend gave me the link and he'd pretty reliable, but I just want to check it out first before I link you to it.

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Oh man guys! It's been so long since anyone or even myself posted in this thread and I literally told myself last year "Don't post in this thread until you have a video of a machinima done." so now that I spoiled it, you guys already know why I'm about to post here. I want to say thank you GreenReaperGod for pushing me to try and want it done faster, but here is my testing machinima video. This is indeed my first machinima EVER, but after working and working on this, I can promise everyone that my next machinima video that I upload will be amazing. I'm making a series of 10 vidoes 20 minutes per episode. Please do enjoy my first machinima! (By the way, voice acting for "The Legend of Zelda : Awakening" will be starting tomorrow, so don't worry, there will be voice acting later on down the road)

Also, my friend GreenReaperGod has some really amazing machinimas on his channel too! Please go and check them out! If you guys see any awesome machinimas, post them so we can watch them!

GreenReaper's : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e32kMmzeENY
xxEliteAlicexx's : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKBzMzTZ0ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom