• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mach Rider for SSBB *Updated Moveset*

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
C'mon, don't hate on Goroh now... (though his supporters have done plenty of hatin' on me for my prefrence to Deathborn... :mad: ) And if not you're main Stryks, he could always be your secondary... :grin: I'm probably still going to main C. Falcon myself...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol mach rider is awesome if hes in a good-enough tier spot ill main him but gotta check ridley wolf and other first XD...

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Yeah the reason why the Exitebike guy was replaced with some redneck who drives 4x4's is b/c he was talking ish on Mach Rider so Mach had to rough him up a bit.

KingGanondorf

Smash Rookie
Mach is a much better choice then the exitebike guy i mean Mach is much cooler and he would have alot of better moves

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Mach is a much better choice then the exitebike guy i mean Mach is much cooler and he would have alot of better moves
I'll never get over how awesome Link looks in that sequence... Whoops - Sorry I got sidetracked with your sig... But yeah Mach Rider > Excitebiker any day... Mach Rider FTW!
Yeah the reason why the Exitebike guy was replaced with some redneck who drives 4x4's is b/c he was talking ish on Mach Rider so Mach had to rough him up a bit.
It all makes sense now... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

parrothead

Smash Lord
Before Nintendo became a video game developing company, they used to be a toy company. During that time, Mach Rider was born, but that time, he was driving a dragster before he drove a motorbike. Here is what his dragster looks like:

Look closely on the box. See the words "Mach Rider" and "Nintendo"? I bet you would say "Mach Rider's motorbike > Mach Rider's dragster", because you are more familar with his motorbike than his dragster. It was released in 1972.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Well, here's what I have for his taunt and victory stances:
Taunt: Turns toward the screen a gives a cocky thumbs down, saying something like “End of the line.” (or maybe just being silent, I don’t know…).

Victory stance 1: M. Rider casually leans against bike, crossing arms his arms and nods his head.

Victory stance 2: Rides into the screen on bike, pulls the breaks and grinds it into a stop facing the screen, then looks toward the screen when stopped.

Victory stance 3: M. Rider sits on bike, which is stationary, revs up the engine and pops a wheelie.
Though now that I think about it, I think I need to make some changes with those...

And that's just awesome parrothead! :grin: All the more reason Mach Rider should be in Brawl...

Stryks

Smash Hero
I like the taunt but more for a victory pose, and the victory poses are good, but not awesome for say... lol ill think of some victory poses later XD...

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
I always pictured Mach Rider as an arrogant fighter so maybe his taunt could be him pointing and laughing inaudibly or maybe he could face one of the fighters and give them a thumbs down.

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
SQEEEEEE! I remember this game! (Really fricking hard though...Super Ghosts n' Ghouls hard...X.X) I didn't know he was like....a toy from long ago! That's so awesome! YOU HAVE MY VOTE!

MACH RIDER FTW!!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol one more guy aproving the MR idea sweet, and for the taunt I like the thumbs down thing, and I always pictured him as a quiet guy, u know misterious kind of type lol nvm...

Stryks

Smash Hero
U know one of falcos victory posess were he does a lot of kicks? well I was picturing that but with fists, uppercuts and well u get the idea, and after all that he does a cool pose and says:" end of the line" some guy already said he should say that and well in my opinion it fist perfectly XD...

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Mach Rider would make a nice Captain Falcon rival as well as including another franchise. I think Sakurai is really going to try to represent retro games and thus won't include too many characters from one franchise. Sure, Samurai Goroh is cool and all, but I think Mach Rider would just make a better character to battle with.

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
Mach Rider would make a nice Captain Falcon rival as well as including another franchise. I think Sakurai is really going to try to represent retro games and thus won't include too many characters from one franchise. Sure, Samurai Goroh is cool and all, but I think Mach Rider would just make a better character to battle with.
Agree. Samuri Goroh is cool but I'd love to see what Mach Rider could do.

BUMP.

For great justice.

Stryks

Smash Hero
yep agreee, dont get me wrong I want goroh in, but mach rider is my fav. retro character candidate to be in brawl, he just simply pwns!...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah guess it could work, I still like the idea of a similair victory pose like falcos, where he does a lot of kick, but instead punches, and after that he could say, whose next?...

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Eh. That's all I can really say here. I mean, sure, he'd be cool and everything, but for some reason, Mach Rider just doesn't strike me as a definate 'yes'. As far as retro characters go, there are better ones.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im prettu sure MR will make it, I mean they give him a new look just like they did to pit in melee in his trophy, not to mention his song appeared in melee, so im hpin he makes it, hell maybe with him returnin they may make a new MR game, that would simply PWN!

Top Bottom