• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mabel Cup! An Online SSBU tournament, 1st place prize $125!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twezzer

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! My community and I will be hosting an online Tournament on march 2nd.

Open and FREE registration, come win prizes, and have some fun! we can stream multiple set ups, so even if the attendance is high there is a good chance you can get your game on stream.

To compete please sign up at : https://smash.gg/tournament/mabel-cup

If you are interested in helping with commentary please pm me on discord. (link can be found on the tournament page, I am Nerf_0)

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Curious as to what time it starts. I don't see anything on smash.gg.

Twezzer

Smash Rookie
Hey Sean, 4:00 pm eastern ! I messed some details up and its not showing on the event page anymore . I'll make a spot for it on the header. thank you so much for letting me know!

Last edited:

Twezzer

Smash Rookie
Hey boysilver, all updates will come from the discord that is posted on the smash.gg page. keep an Eye on the #mabel-cup Channel for all updates. thanks so much for joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom