• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

m2 moonwalking

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
does anyone ever moonwalk with m2, or know any reason you would want to? i do it sometimes but just for fun/taunting, i've never seen a practical use for it like falcons.

Ark(angel)

Smash Cadet
so i shouldn't moonwalk except for a mind game?
or should i still moonwalk-->wave dash-->edge guard?
or would it be more useful just to wave dash and edge guard and not worry about moonwalking?

quak

Smash Champion
only way i ever moonwalk with m2 is just to mindgames someone into eating my dash attack but seriously, that's it

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya i find it detracts from time i could be thinking about executing something else..seems to move a tad too slow..i guess i can moonwalk to bair an opponent..but if they are smart most of them will shield it..too obvious a start up..

but i suppose i might try moonwalk to land on their other side and grab if tehy are facing me...more likely that they'll just bair out of their shield though

Fabulous

Smash Cadet
If you moonwalk with mewtwo, as the person is coming at you on the ground from behind you, and you hold the ending of the moonwalk toward behind you, you will turn around in place, I once got a very sexy disable like this, and its unexpected.

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
I do. I mostly do it just cause it looks cool, haha. It doesn't let you catapult like cfalc does, as far as I'm aware of.
Actually the moonwalking itself isn't that useful at all. It's only useful when you moonwalk then dash forward again at the right time. It looks like mewtwo bobs his head up and down when you do it right. I got the technique from one of Taj's vids again Forward. It's sometimes good faking someone into thinking that you're going to dash in with an attack, only you delay it midway and then dash in again when they're not expecting it.

Top Bottom