• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lylat Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that the stage tilts slightly, which in turn can mess up a number of recoveries if you don't know the spots when it happens. Other than that, I'm not too certain. Honestly though, the same could be said about the edges of Final Destination, which isn't hard to work around.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Why isnt Lylat Cruise a starter?
This:
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that the stage tilts slightly, which in turn can mess up a number of recoveries if you don't know the spots when it happens. Other than that, I'm not too certain. Honestly though, the same could be said about the edges of Final Destination, which isn't hard to work around.
Plus, we need an odd number and PS1 is the 5th fairest, so we'd have to allow Halberd to incorporate Lylat Cruise.

istudying

Smash Lord
Lylat Cruise isn't a starter because it's a disadvantage for alot of characters in Brawl.
FD, BF, Smashville and Yoshi are flat stages and can be good for every character.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
From here on I think we should post the same responses over and over for a few pages. ^____^

God I hate the Stage Discussion Boards. T_T

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's (currently) classed as 'Starter/Counter" so technically it is a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom