• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lvl 1 Target Smash - 05.65 seconds!

Drodeka

Smash Journeyman
Hey smashers! I'm not sure how many of you are interested in speedrunning the target smashes, but I can't find a faster method than mine on YouTube for lvl 1, so I figured I'd share it.

I usually use Target Smash to warm myself up, or for practice on movements. I recommend any smasher to practice with their favorite characters to speed the hands up.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
done, 5:55

lol @ camera phone

Edit: Also I ****ed it up by accidentally jabbing at the last target and having to ftilt it instead. so.... I can do it faster. <:

Attachments

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I hit the bottom right target 2nd last instead of when you hit it

other than that I just copied your run, lol

Drodeka

Smash Journeyman
I hit the bottom right target 2nd last instead of when you hit it

other than that I just copied your run, lol
I was thinking of a way to get under 5 seconds. Full hop shooting the first two right targets, then jumping through the holed wall to shoot that one and then dropping and shooting every target in two jumps.

I might try it later.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I don't think Fox can jump through that hole without Side B'ing.

Also I don't know if Fox's Blaster goes far enough to hit the most right target.

Top Bottom