• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lulz mai bawlz r teh g0d tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
srsly, they r 4774CH3D 2 my genitalz nd evryting nd they r beta then teh pokiebawlz nd 5M45H bawlz cuz i m teh t0p tear yeh

Crow!

Smash Lord
L0lz, 7h15 7hr34d iz gunn4 b3 teh locksorzed. And your account may or may not be functional in the near future.

Such is my prediction. Me, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say drugs of some kind were the cause of this post.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
I thought I told you! That's no way to act in the presence of a lady.
iron thorn is honestly one of the only posters i have respect for on here, i always want to act my best when i see her posting in a thread, i really am sorry iron thorn!

i just wish the others weren't so jealous of me >.<

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
jst cuz u iz jelus don meen u haz 2 H473. i can haz mai bawlz 2 nd tat make me teh t0p tear nd if u don liek it u cin leev cuz my bawlz r bom

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
"just because you are jealous doesn't mean that you have to hate, i can have my balls and that makes me top teir and if you don't like it, you can leave because my balls are bomb"

^^^^^^^^^^translation for the halloween captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom