• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lulz Link

Crow!

Smash Lord
Creating a thread without saying anything in that thread is not an especially good way to get started.

If you're saying that playing as link is a good place to get started.. I've always thought playing as Link is a good way to learn Brawl because his strengths and weaknesses are so obvious as to make what is important in the game easier to figure out. But if you plan on winning at a lower skill level, Link's probably not the way to go.

Naga

Smash Rookie
Why does it feel like Jurassic park in here all of a sudden?

Welcome to the boards, I'm fairly new as well. You'll receive your hazing once they restock on flamethrower ammo.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
Is this how you start your matches too?Hello here I am beat me like a punchin bag(<--what you say, just to clear things up for your... ehm... limited thinking capacity)

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
This is not a good place to get started. I don't think anyone knows where the meet&greet forum is.

Yet another intro thread and yet another....can't think of a word....

(Yoshi mains?)

Deva

Smash Lord
Issac ftw.

Nuff said. that's enough for the thread topic. Just look at his avatar. That's what we should be discussing. How if Issac was in Brawl we would have all dual mained him with Link.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Golden sun is one of my favorite series of all time right next to metriod and LoZ will own any series.....

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Do you think Issac would play like Link if we was in brawl? And yeah i would prolly main him as well lol, he looks kinda like cloud as a kid.

Ykoahi

Smash Cadet
Do you think Issac would play like Link if we was in brawl? And yeah i would prolly main him as well lol, he looks kinda like cloud as a kid.
Link + Zelda fusion IMO :D

The OP likes Issac: He's awesome in my book. I'm rather new here too, welcome to the forums

Top Bottom