• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lulz, level 1 olimar computers are stupid

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I know computers are stupid in the 1st place, especially level 1's
But olimar is especially stupid.

When he respawns, its pretty ****ing hilarious

He doesn't pick pikmin at all, he tries to smash attacks and aeriels without pikmin, its pretty funny, knock him off the edge and its an easy KO Lmao

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
LOLimars are great mindgames man, maybe one day this will come back to haunt you.

Here you are, at the most important tournament of your life, you're down to one stock and your opponent happens to be Olimar, since the clock is wearing down he needs to kill you fast and then gimp kills you with a dtilt.

I bet you'll be laughing then. :laugh:

Fino

Smash Master
AHAHAHAHAHAHA Blackwaltz.... I didn't see what came after falco killing himself on all stock (cause I'm in class right now), but that was priceless :)
I think level 1 olimar is a bit smarter than that......... ;)

~Fino

Tamoo

Smash Master
OMG that video is awesome, wish competetive falco's were as stupid. I reckon all levels up to level 4 for olimar are really dumb. Thats probably why when the game was first released, everybody discarded olimar, and the fact that he totally bucked the trend of conventional gameplay

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
mehz. i only played once with a level 1 olimar.

Yes like you say they dont get their pikmins until they start running moving and realize it lulz

Top Bottom