• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Tornado When Do You Use It

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I never really need to recover with it, I usually fall near the edge or get smashed up high. I use it when Im on the ground, its fun to zoom around in that thing, but I usually end up ending the move right next to the edge and get smashed off. So anyways do you tend to use this move or does it usually rot away as you play

Arty

Smash Lord
It works well after a fireball. You can also do the tornado after an uptilit chain. Do about two or three uptilts and then do a in place tornado and you should work up some nice damage.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I use it to KO sometimes lol. Nobody ever expects Luigi to chase them to the top of the stage and KO them.

Kizetsu

Smash Rookie
I use it to KO sometimes lol. Nobody ever expects Luigi to chase them to the top of the stage and KO them.
Hmm, I gotta try that sometimes, but it doesn't sound all that effective. How often do u get the kill?

Delvro

Smash Ace
I used to do this, but it's pretty difficult to land the last hit with enough knockback to KO, even near the blast line.
REALLY surprises the opponent when it happens, though.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I used to do this, but it's pretty difficult to land the last hit with enough knockback to KO, even near the blast line.
REALLY surprises the opponent when it happens, though.
I used to do this until i got hit while way up there and died at like 40. Pissed me off. I almost never try it any more.

As for this topic, I do it a lot. I love Luigi Pwnclone.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Hmm, I gotta try that sometimes, but it doesn't sound all that effective. How often do u get the kill?
Lol yea its mostly for desperate measures. Or if you're absolutely sure you'll get the kill. Because like someone said, if you mess up you can get killed around 40%.

Example at around 1:33 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plKARoe6vs0

I got really desperate because well.... panda was ****** me.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I use tornado as a pillar (as in a column, not the tech pillaring) off stage to gimp opponents and get stage spikes.

Top Bottom