• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Stage Discussion!

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Lol, I remember I played a match on brinstar once and died in less then 3 seconds because I immediately did a down b and it broke the center while I was in it and I fell and died. So be careful when using down b, maybe rise it a bit before going over the center.

I personally like brinstar because of the top platform, and because it forces players to go up there a times when the lava rises, and that can score quick damage or an early kill. They become put in the danger zone vs luigi, which his his jab range.

Ehh, delfino has its up and downs. That one part with the low ceiling is very good obviously. But when luigi gets put in the water he is so slow to try to recover onto the stage that your oppent hay have an easy time gimping you.

All in all, I generally would never pick these stages, but that's only because I am stubborn about neutrals, but brinstar would be my preferred pick, its a smaller level and preferable for luigi.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lounis, come to MSSII.

Plus I see RC as a better CP for Luigi. His vertical recovery is amazing and it would be easy kills during the ascending part.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Lounis, come to MSSII.

Plus I see RC as a better CP for Luigi. His vertical recovery is amazing and it would be easy kills during the ascending part.
I don't know if I'm coming, I work now and just barely got to request off for mlg Columbus and I doubt I can get off in time for your tourney :(.

About RC, I honestly am going to have to disagree, Luigi using his full extent of his vertical recovery puts him in a horrible position. So he goes up high, then you have to find a way to land.

Since he cannot move very fast in the air, and his air dodge is poor in these situations, you are generally going to take a ton of damage trying to land.

Having a great vertical recovery is not enough, you need to be able to use it to escape better in a moving stage.

TreK

Is "that guy"
That, and most of our killmoves being ground moves makes me hate that stage. =/

NNID
LilG912
We'll get lucky if one of us pull off a Nair to kill a character on that stage plus RC is freakin huge..u know how players would just sometimes camp through the platforms. Teneban makes a gud point about us depending on our ground moves.

Top Bottom