• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Matchup Discussion Thread: (Update: Wario Discussion)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Nair OoS is amazing... Nair in general with Wario is amazing, lol.

EDIT: My set with Boss went to 3rd round, last stock, lethal percents every game, and I clinched it with an upair.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Agreed, but in my opinion it's the second hits that mindgames me, Nair OoS>fsmash or chomp or w/e cause of it...

CR4SH

Smash Lord
lol. Never make PX mad. Espically when you mention grab release.

and who the hell still keeps norfair on? you must be on crack tbh. brinstar needs moar bans

What the hell ***-backwards scene do you play that thinks brinstar should even be DISCUSSED for a ban?

On topic, don't take wario to brinstar.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Lol. You misunderstood me Cr4sh.

I MEANT that, when YOU PLAY WARIO, you should BAN BRINSTAR.

And NORFAIR IS ****ING BROKEN, so WE BAN IT HERE IN NY FOR MK NUB PURPOSES.

This is why my posts will never be serious anymore due to many people either taking me far too seriously/or not clearly (which is the case which is therefore not flaming)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Waaahhhrio is too good.

I hate the fat man. Too fast for a fat man. But whatever. Whats the Mario vs Wario match up?

Yea brinstar = Camp fest against war ban that ****

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Mario vs Wario is pretty much agreed to be 6/4 Wario btw.

Like Mario can fireball/B-air camp and do juggling tricks and F-smash tricks and try to Cape Wario, but Wario is still gay. lol

I ALMOST double caped Bardul. I swear. But then I failed to grab the ledge. =(

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Luigi wario is pretty close imo, but luigis air momentum is so poor that wario has an easy time spacing luigi which can get annoying.

Wario can pretty much safely use fsmash, unless luigi powershields it. Nair oos for wario is pretty stupid

on the other hand luigi has great priority, but its just tough to abuse it against a good spacing wario.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Since i'm too lazy to write anything...for now, i'm just gonna toss a ratio out there and say 50:50 or 55:45 either side. Yes?

Top Bottom