• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi, King of Disrespect

linkez

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, Enygma here, I'm a competitive smasher from Italy!

I pulled off this super fancy stuff and i wanted to show it around, i don't see people doing it but it's so good it's worth trying, take a look!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zggecm10ECk

(Dair can be obviously teched, but when it works... Dayum xD i would quote "destructioon")

Shoutouts to the salty guy who picked that nickname anf got this in response xD

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
That was pretty hot.

But yeah, makes me wonder, is the fireball reset to taunt viable? Or can they roll out of the reset? Could be a handy trick.

BakaFlocka

Smash Rookie
NNID
BakaFlocka
That was pretty hot.

But yeah, makes me wonder, is the fireball reset to taunt viable? Or can they roll out of the reset? Could be a handy trick.
I believe the fireball reset is exactly like any other reset/lock, like a jab reset. This means that the only thing that the opponent can do at this point is stand up in place.

Pretty much the only things you can do to prevent this combo is to tech the dair (like OP stated) or maybe DI the taunt's knockback.

Soupy

Sage of Wind
I wish I was confident enough to go for a taunt disrespect haha. At some point, when I'm like 2 stocks up, maybe I'll go for one. That's so sick though.

Top Bottom