• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Is ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiersr4Queers

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to Tr4q's Top 10 Things i Hate about luigi.
i can name 10 things i hate about luigi *ahem*

his ****in priority
his broken jabs/jab lock Dx
over powered nair
annoying tornado
he's anooying at battlefield
fsmash angled up
dsmash
up smash! back of the head >.<
his bair
AND LAST BUT NO LEAST THAT **** UP B DX!!! ONE MISTAKE! YOUR DONE.
:( i trip alot as a TL main, and my roll sux so you know what that means...chase/upb
jab up b counts too Dx.
Phyro is too GOOD, him,boss,big loe,hippie,yoshq, zhao and ult. luigi convinces me that luigi will make it. i actually believe luigi is gonna be top tier one day high at the least. i envy you luigi mains, you guys are active and you guys are here for one another...keep that :) and btw i dont hate luigi, luigi is the ****, and better than mario. gl to you all XD

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I think Luigi's lame range, gimpable recover (but is signifigantly harder to gimp if your really start at recovering) traction (which feels more of a disadvantage than an advantage :/) very slow movement speed in both air and ground, subpar projectile compared to others, and fairly hard to grab with him (bad grab range), hold him from top tier. High tier...possible, only at the dead bottom of it if anything.

Ifyour name is tr4qs though...why do you care about his tier placement?

Now this topic reeks of oxymoron :p

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you're going to come into this character board just to troll, don't bother.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom