• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Finder Thread, DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD!

me9595

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, i dont have any recorded stuff to show yet but ill try to get some, i was at the phoenix saga tournament, yesterday, and i didnt play that well, i did better in the part two, but i couldn't find any videos of me playing, im not sure if any got recorded and i was never on the livestream

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Thanks, i dont have any recorded stuff to show yet but ill try to get some, i was at the phoenix saga tournament, yesterday, and i didnt play that well, i did better in the part two, but i couldn't find any videos of me playing, im not sure if any got recorded and i was never on the livestream
hold on did you enter in the tourney?

BSP

Smash Legend
*Shrug*, I'll take it.

Considering that Lil G's last activity was 3 months ago...Yeah, this needs an update.

Let me ask.

Setotus

Smash Rookie
Alright, not expecting an update, but I'll have you know I'm a Luigi main, from Sweden:3

:phone:

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Sounds cool....

I also need help with killing people off-ledge with Luigi.

I try with his fireballs and his -airs but they keep successfully keep coming back on the stage. Thats the key thing I need to learn

I suppose this is the first time in a few weeks the Luigi Boards has been this active, right?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Sounds cool....

I also need help with killing people off-ledge with Luigi.

I try with his fireballs and his -airs but they keep successfully keep coming back on the stage. Thats the key thing I need to learn

I suppose this is the first time in a few weeks the Luigi Boards has been this active, right?
No it's been active here and there in the past few weeks.

As for killing with aerials off stage. Dair is good to use to get the horizontal knockback or to get the spike. Also you could go off stage for a nair to get a star ko. What I like to do is when my opponent is at the ledge I'll jump fair to fair then

1. if the opponent gets back on stage hit him with nair
2. if doesn't get back on stage I'll jump and wait for the opponent so I can nair him
3. if he doesn't get back on stage even and I have to jump again. I'll land and repeat until they get back on stage.

Ruigi

Smash Rookie
Need help

Hey I've got some probs with Recovery. Super Jump Punch gives, like, 100% vertical recovery and puts you in a helpless (is that what it's called?) state, and Green Missle is only good when you're level or higher with the ledge. I am always killed when thrown near the blast line. please reply!

me9595

Smash Apprentice
Hey I've got some probs with Recovery. Super Jump Punch gives, like, 100% vertical recovery and puts you in a helpless (is that what it's called?) state, and Green Missle is only good when you're level or higher with the ledge. I am always killed when thrown near the blast line. please reply!
you can also use cyclone to recover more vertically, but you should ask questions in the q&a thread

jessicadonahue

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new in Towson MD and as well in forums , i hope enjoy here in Luigi finder and will get lots of useful info about Luigi

DBSammy

Smash Ace
Hey I'm new in Towson MD and as well in forums , i hope enjoy here in Luigi finder and will get lots of useful info about Luigi
That's Maryland right? Try also visiting your regional forum as well. The luigi boards are pretty inactive since most of these players either don't attend tournaments as much as we used to/play the character. Although some people will respond if you post in here. And welcome to competitive smash.

Top Bottom