• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Doubles Ladder

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
Well since we had a singles ladder i figured out we should have a doubles ladder , same system as the old simple ladder, except the team is only forced to have ONE luigi , the other half can pick whatever works best.

Teams start registering registration ends this Wednesday!

WIGI

Smash Champion
hippe wanna be ma partner? if your in the same timezone it would be easier.

Uhm i can play luigi diddy g+W

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I will massively suck if I play anyone but Luigi. My only alternate is Lucas and in the future perhaps ZSS.

EDIT: Oh, yeas... I'm game for this.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
i may give this a go. i suck balls on wi-fi plus im in a very different time zone from everyone else. i can a fair few characters so finding an alternative to luigi wont be a problem for me. im kinda like azen in the way that he can use many chars but obviously no where near as good lol.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Well... We divide it into divisions like West Coast, East Coast, Europe, and stuff like that. With our small Luigi community though, it'd be a b*tch to actually get it going that way...

I'm out of ideas.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
yeah lag will be a ***** however im pretty sure the gamespy servers will stabilize it why dont we test run it ?

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I'm up for double's I'll post my FC later:

Team Bamnéticos

Locuan (I'll be the Luigi)
Bam (he will be surprise characters :laugh:)

By the way Bam and me will be on the same Wii (he's my cousin and is kinda like living in my dorm too.)

I'll post my FC later.

WIGI

Smash Champion
:0 locuan! i wish i was as awsome as you and posted oin green all the time. i tied, but i kept forgetting the code xD

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
If he can't play you'll need a partner with an excellent connection to yours... so as not to have any adverse affects to the lag.
<_<
>_>

But Loucan had a great idea. If the games between only 2 Wiis with 2 players each, then the lag will not be made worse. Loucan... Brilliant!!

That would kind of count me out though. The only other person that is available to play with me is my wife, and she's not that good. And by not that good, I mean she has never played.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
to answer your questions , if your wii isnt connected directly to the other dudes wii , you are using gamespy server and that is what causes lag. You can also try with ppl who live near you., or people who have good connections , like me the next week :) , in the meantime however we will be running tests , elheber I appoint you as my co-director. I dont care if you want to or not.

im going on vacations tommorrow so i wont be here for a while , elheber , luigi , and alias i would like to manage the doubles ladder while im afk , reaaaaaaly afk. if you wnt you can delet this threa di dont know how to give you rights to edit this just try to tell me TONIGHT

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I could get my buddy and do a mean mario bros team, we'll share the wii, so it will cut down on a lag a bit. Everyone is port forwarded or DMZed? It helps if your wii isn't in a lead box either (:p).

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
lol alias, my mario is pretty equal to my luigi so me and you can do a mario bros match =D
I think your luigi > mario, imo. I thought you were teaming with WiGi? W.e. lol, sure. I'm a bad teammate because I never have time to go online thought :[. I have no classes on Monday or Wednesday this week thought :p, I'm getting some online time in. (Especially considering the fact my brother isn't on Mario Kart Wii 24/7).

Unless you meant a mario bros match me vs you...In which case...same answer as above. I'm kinda sleepy so i'm not paying a lot of attention to stuff. I should go to sleep >_>

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Naww, Lawl im moar aggressive in general with mario cause hes a FF'er and how nimble he is. But I play them equaly anyways depends on how my day goes " Those kinds of days were you have a off or good rapin days"

But yar i have exp of mario bro tag teams

Top Bottom