• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi confirmed? ( Picture )

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
oh, nvm, sry. i looked back at the video and it was green mario:( the pic is probably not green mario, since in pics they usually use the char's default (and normal) color/costume. But dont worry, Luigi HAS to be in the game. The main chars for Nintendo are Mario and Luigi, then Bowser and Peach. Luigi is about the 2nd most important character for Nintendo, even if he is tied with others, probably Pikachu.:)

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Hey copycat!

This thread was taken directly from brawlcentral!
Anyways, it could be a green mario of luigi, even though this won't prove anything we have to wait and see

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Looks like Luigi to me, also looks like the picture was intentionally blurred, but shucks thats probably just my imagination. lol

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I see a Koopa Troopa Shell personally.
Same.

I see where people are getting green Mario and Luigi, but you could convince me it's just a Koopa shell. Too blurry and too unimportant.

Top Bottom