• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Lucina in Sm4sh U controls prettyy~~~.

Her looks... not so much. I think they made her look somewhat lifeless. Most evident in her victory poses. I liked her expressions more in 3DS-version.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
So I just got another one, a 3ed Lissa romanced.

So 12 paired M!Robins so far and no Robcina. I might be the only one on campus.
The biggest shock for me was out of the rare few female Robins I Spotpassed who were paired up, only one went Chrom. I thought that pairing was much more popular. I Spotpassed more Lon'qus (and one Brady). Makes me feel unoriginal for ending up with it on my original run, even if I had no clue how the marriage system works.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
So to be in season, I festi...fiestivized(? Is that a word?) my room. AKA I added like, a string is lights around my PC.

good enough.

also FE:A wise, Beat Hard Casual in 12 hours, compared to my Original Playthrough which took around 30-ish for the story and 14 extra for messing around.
so.. yay?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
The biggest shock for me was out of the rare few female Robins I Spotpassed who were paired up, only one went Chrom. I thought that pairing was much more popular. I Spotpassed more Lon'qus (and one Brady). Makes me feel unoriginal for ending up with it on my original run, even if I had no clue how the marriage system works.
So apparently all of the people who went with Chrom all go to my university, since 7/8 of the F!Robins did that XP

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Reminds of of OoT where if you name Link Zelda, Zelda says, "What's your name? ...Zelda... Strange, it sounds... familiar. Okay, Zelda..."
It's always fun to name characters their real names before you find them out. Like naming Marle Nadia in Chrono Trigger.

Or you could make everything super awkward and name F!Robin Lucina... And then marry Chrom to someone else.

Sumia: "You want to name our daughter after your tactician!?!? Yeah okay why not."

Shaymikyu

So apparently all of the people who went with Chrom all go to my university, since 7/8 of the F!Robins did that XP
We get all the Cordelia fans, apparently (and Robcina, to a lesser extent).
It's always fun to name characters their real names before you find them out. Like naming Marle Nadia in Chrono Trigger.

Or you could make everything super awkward and name F!Robin Lucina... And then marry Chrom to someone else.

Sumia: "You want to name our daughter after your tactician!?!? Yeah okay why not."
If I ever do a new run with female Robin, I'm doing this.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
We get all the Cordelia fans, apparently (and Robcina, to a lesser extent).

If I ever do a new run with female Robin, I'm doing this.
What are your pairing numbers? I also get that probably amongst people who only do one playthrough second gen romanced for Robin would be rare, as by the time they find out thats even a thing they probably already paired him/her with someone.

Shaymikyu

What are your pairing numbers? I also get that probably amongst people who only do one playthrough second gen romanced for Robin would be rare, as by the time they find out thats even a thing they probably already paired him/her with someone.
I have a few more I've Streetpassed since and need to update it (just been busy with OR and school), but at my last count, this is what I had (note- I counted my own pairings from my initial run in there as well, since I was trying to just get my school):
Robin:

Lucina- 3

Cordelia- 3

Chrom- 2

Sumia- 2

Tharja- 1

Brady- 1

Nowi- 1

Tiki- 1

Lon’qu- 2

Anna- 1

Panne- 1

Chrom:

Olivia- 4

Sully- 5

Robin- 2

Maribelle- 1

Sumia- 12

Sully:

Donnel- 3

Chrom- 5

Frederick- 1

Virion- 3

Stahl- 1

Vaike- 1

Olivia:

Chrom- 4

Virion- 1

Libra- 2

Lon’qu- 5

Stahl- 1

Kellam- 1

Henry- 2

Gregor- 1

Virion:

Olivia- 1

Panne- 1

Sully- 3

Cherche- 2

Tharja- 1

Lucina:

Robin- 3

Laurent- 4

Inigo- 1

Kellam:

Nowi- 1

Cordelia- 1

Maribelle- 1

Lissa- 1

Panne- 2

Miriel- 3

Olivia- 1

Cordelia:

Robin- 3

Kellam- 1

Lon’qu- 3

Stahl- 4

Gaius- 3

Nowi:

Kellam- 1

Ricken- 1

Donnel- 7

Henry- 2

Gregor- 1

Vaike- 1

Robin- 1

Donnel:

Sully- 3

Nowi- 7

Lissa- 1

Panne- 1

Ricken:

Nowi- 1

Tharja- 2

Lissa- 2

Panne- 1

Maribelle- 3

Miriel- 1

Sumia:

Gaius- 3

Henry- 1

Chrom- 12

Robin- 2

Frederick- 1

Gaius:

Sumia- 3

Panne- 1

Cordelia- 3

Tharja- 3

Maribelle- 1

Lissa- 1

Vaike:

Cherche- 1

Miriel- 2

Nowi- 1

Lissa- 3

Sully- 1

Tharja- 1

Cherche:

Vaike- 1

Lon’qu- 1

Frederick- 3

Gregor- 2

Stahl- 1

Henry- 1

Virion- 2

Henry:

Maribelle- 1

Lissa- 1

Sumia- 1

Nowi- 2

Miriel- 1

Cherche- 1

Olivia- 2

Lon’qu:

Cherche- 1

Cordelia- 3

Olivia- 5

Maribelle- 2

Lissa- 2

Robin- 2

Maribelle:

Henry- 1

Stahl- 1

Chrom- 1

Kellam- 1

Lon’qu- 2

Ricken- 3

Gaius- 1

Lissa:

Henry- 1

Libra- 1

Donnel- 1

Kellam- 1

Ricken- 2

Vaike- 3

Lon’qu- 2

Frederick- 2

Gaius- 1

Stahl:

Maribelle- 1

Miriel- 2

Cordelia- 4

Cherche- 1

Olivia- 1

Sully- 1

Tharja:

Ricken- 2

Libra- 3

Robin- 1

Gaius- 3

Virion- 1

Vaike- 1

Libra:

Tharja- 3

Lissa- 1

Olivia- 2

Miriel- 1

Miriel:

Stahl- 2

Gregor- 3

Vaike- 2

Henry- 1

Kellam- 3

Ricken- 1

Libra- 1

Gregor:

Miriel- 3

Cherche- 2

Nowi- 1

Olivia- 1

Laurent:

Lucina- 4

Noire- 1

Severa- 1

Panne:

Virion- 1

Frederick- 2

Gaius- 1

Kellam- 2

Donnel- 1

Ricken- 1

Robin- 1

Frederick:

Panne- 2

Cherche- 3

Sully- 1

Lissa- 2

Sumia- 1

Morgan:

Cynthia- 2

Owain- 1

Cynthia:

Morgan- 2

Inigo- 1

Owain- 1

Gerome- 1

Kjelle:

Owain- 1

Yarne- 1

Brady- 1

Owain:

Kjelle- 1

Severa- 1

Cynthia- 1

Morgan- 1

Yarne:

Severa- 1

Noire- 2

Kjelle- 1

Severa:

Yarne- 1

Owain- 1

Laurent- 1

Inigo- 1

Nah:

Gerome- 2

Gerome:

Nah- 2

Noire- 1

Cynthia- 1

Inigo:

Noire- 1

Lucina- 1

Severa- 1

Cynthia- 1

Noire:

Inigo- 1

Yarne- 2

Laurent- 1

Gerome- 1

Brady:

Robin- 1

Kjelle- 1

Most Popular

Robin (M) x Cordelia or Lucina

Robin (F) x Chrom or Lon’qu

Chrom x Sumia

Lissa x Vaike

Frederick x Cherche

Sully x Chrom

Virion x Sully

Vaike x Lissa

Stahl x Cordelia

Miriel x Gregor or Kellam

Sumia x Chrom

Kellam x Miriel

Lon’qu x Olivia

Maribelle x Ricken

Ricken x Maribelle

Cordelia x Stahl

Panne x Kellam or Frederick

Gaius x Sumia, Tharja, or Cordelia

Nowi x Donnel

Gregor x Miriel

Donnel x Nowi

Tharja x Libra or Gaius

Libra x Tharja

Olivia x Lon’qu

Cherche x Frederick

Henry x Olivia or Nowi

Morgan (M) x Cynthia

Morgan (F) x Owain

Owain x Kjelle, Cynthia, Morgan (F), or Severa

Lucina x Laurent

Kjelle x Owain, Brady, or Yarne

Laurent x Lucina

Cynthia x Morgan (M)

Yarne x Noire

Nah x Gerome

Severa x Yarne, Laurent, Inigo, or Owain

Gerome x Nah

Inigo x Noire, Lucina, Severa, or Cynthia

Noire x Inigo, Yarne, Gerome, or Laurent

Brady x Robin (F) or Kjelle

Top 3 Pairings

1. Chrom x Sumia

2. 2. Donnel x Nowi

3. Lon’qu x Olivia and Chrom x Sully (tied)

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So, I ran into the hardest spotpass team yet. Everyone had limit break and it was on the map where I could only bring 6 people with me, so I was outnumbered. I still won, though in the end it cam down to just Robin and Lucina left to take them all down (on my Lunatic/Casual playthrough, so no perma death). Was an playthrough with Anna paired with Robin. His pairings for all the second gens were really good, but builds themselves left a lot to be desired.

Shaymikyu

The hardest one I came across was the Brady/Robin team. It's clear she built every single character up as optimally as possible. I ended up just buying her recruitment.

A close second, though, was a Cordelia/Robin run, which wasn't too bad except for Severa. That Severa was a One Woman Army. Even Morgan wasn't all that built up.

I'm sure that one Dreadfighter Robin will be something too, but I can't recruit him yet since I don't have the DLC for Dreadfighter.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
The hardest one I came across was the Brady/Robin team. It's clear she built every single character up as optimally as possible. I ended up just buying her recruitment.

A close second, though, was a Cordelia/Robin run, which wasn't too bad except for Severa. That Severa was a One Woman Army. Even Morgan wasn't all that built up.

I'm sure that one Dreadfighter Robin will be something too, but I can't recruit him yet since I don't have the DLC for Dreadfighter.
Yeah, the fact this one had every single character with Limit Break made it very hard. Not even I did that, with only four people on my team running that ability (Robin, Lucina, Morgan, and Chrom)

Shaymikyu

Yeah, the fact this one had every single character with Limit Break made it very hard. Not even I did that, with only four people on my team running that ability (Robin, Lucina, Morgan, and Chrom)
I think that Severa had Limit Break, or some Bride ability. She was a Bride, but I saw her as "DLC class" (which makes her look like a Tactician). I'm guessing the Robin I Streetpassed as a Dread Fighter might have it.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I think that Severa had Limit Break, or some Bride ability. She was a Bride, but I saw her as "DLC class" (which makes her look like a Tactician). I'm guessing the Robin I Streetpassed as a Dread Fighter might have it.
If their stats are all 10 higher than they should be, its limit break. Raised skill cap for all stats by 10, so its kinda broken,

Shaymikyu

If their stats are all 10 higher than they should be, its limit break. Raised skill cap for all stats by 10, so its kinda broken,
Well, even when my Robin was built up to her ideal build, she couldn't scratch her, so I'm assuming yes.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
RobinxLucina is quite popular where I am, along with RobinxChrom, and RobinxTharja.

Murrayy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Murray97
I still really want to play FE:A. Maybe I'll just pick up Shadow Dragon since I still have my old DS.

FE:A is the only one that I've played.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
*Implies Nowi is a thing you'd tap once then run*

Ummm.... should I be concerned by this.
No... *flashes MiB pen*
I still really want to play FE:A. Maybe I'll just pick up Shadow Dragon since I still have my old DS.

FE:A is the only one that I've played.
Honestly, Shadow Dragon is bad.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Ah. What FE would you guys recommend? I kinda want Marth because hes cute.
The issue with Shadow Dragon is that its a strict remake of the first Fire Emblem, mechanics and all. As a result, gameplay is better in all other games.

I have heard really good things about FE7 on the GBA (prequel to Roy's game, which was only ever released in Japan), as well as the "Radiance" games for the Gamecube and Wii respectively (Ike's games)

Only 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13 have been released outside of Japan.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

The issue with Shadow Dragon is that its a strict remake of the first Fire Emblem, mechanics and all. As a result, gameplay is better in all other games.

I have heard really good things about FE7 on the GBA (prequel to Roy's game, which was only ever released in Japan), as well as the "Radiance" games for the Gamecube and Wii respectively (Ike's games)

Only 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13 have been released outside of Japan.
I'm playing FE7 right now (slowly, will speed up once school is done for winter maybe), and it's enjoyable. It has more mission variety than Awakening, the characters are likeable so far, the gameplay is decent, and it eases you in so even if you're used to casual mode like me, you can adapt nicely.

I've heard good things about Ike's games (at least PoR story-wise), but I've never played them, so I can't say for sure.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I'm playing FE7 right now (slowly, will speed up once school is done for winter maybe), and it's enjoyable. It has more mission variety than Awakening, the characters are likeable so far, the gameplay is decent, and it eases you in so even if you're used to casual mode like me, you can adapt nicely.

I've heard good things about Ike's games (at least PoR story-wise), but I've never played them, so I can't say for sure.

There's some crazy crackpot theories related to Awakening and FE7, mainly due to something that happens in an Awakening DLC.

For one, both games have a tactician who is found in the middle of a field... with memory loss. And then you have in a DLC where Lyn (or rather, an echo image card thing of her) is convinced that Robin is the same person as her tactician. Alternativlty, this tactician's default name is Mark... which in Japaneses is spelled exactly the same as Marc... aka Morgan's Japanese name.

Alternatively the far less crazy theory is that Lyn isn't actually recognizing Robin, but rather is recognizing you, the player, the person sitting behind the DS.

Last edited:

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
I stopped playing PoR after two chapters. Partially because of assessments and partially because dolphin ran terribly on my PC. I should get back to playing that game.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
so is the theory that Mark the tactician from fe7 is Morgan from awakening?

...the possibilities are endless for this fanfic.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Or that Robin is the tactician from FE7, though Morgan to me makes more sense. Since, well, I am a strong believer of the theory that Morgan comes from the Future Past timeline, which leaves the question: if Morgan is second gen what happened to his/her counterpart from the other future timeline, or alternativly, his/her twin in FP. Simply, they went back in time too, but ended up way way way off target.

Note: I don't actually believe the above theory, but its still a really fun what-if.

Shaymikyu

Great. If I had thought of that, I would have made Mark in my FE7 a guy instead of another girl since my first Morgan was a guy...
Or maybe that's where the other Morgan went after TFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom