• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Fire Emblem; Doing a new Main Playthrough, Hard Casual, Classic is a nono to me, I couldn't bare the idea of losing any of my units permanently.

mainly doing this because of my sudden caring for stuff like builds *cough*becauseofyoupeople*cough* and because I missed a few opportunities for stuff like better pairings for people and whatnot, and my dlc just deciding not to be alive so rip like 50 bucks or something

i'll always remember you dlc
i'll just buy you again <3
You really should do classic.
one of things that makes Fire Emblem so unique is your units can be gone permanently. It makes you want to make sure all your moves are correct, so you mustn't make careless actions.

I understand the appeal of casual mode, but fire emblem isn't fire emblem until you risk between life or death

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
one of things that makes Fire Emblem so unique is your units can be gone permanently. It makes you want to make sure all your moves are correct, so you mustn't make careless actions.

I understand the appeal of casual mode, but fire emblem isn't fire emblem until you risk between life or death
I hate Classic mode though... It turned me off from Xcom...

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Nope. She still likes Chrom senpai the most!
The fact she still goes on about Chrom after marrying really killed my liking of her...
I actually didn't know about Cordelia's thing for Chrom on my first run because I put her with Kellam, and in their supports, she doesn't mention him once. It confused me when people joked about her crushing on Chrom in vain and I assumed it was in reference to how the other Pegasus Knight of the first gen is practically his canon wife.
So, apparently my real name ended up on the naughty list, but my alter ego of "TheWerdna" is on the nice list. How does that even work... unless... I secretly have a split personality and I didn't even know it 0_0
Same thing happened to me.
So this came up when I looked for :snake:'s Figma...

Tis noice.
NEEEEEEEEEED.
Speaking of Fire Emblem; Doing a new Main Playthrough, Hard Casual, Classic is a nono to me, I couldn't bare the idea of losing any of my units permanently.

mainly doing this because of my sudden caring for stuff like builds *cough*becauseofyoupeople*cough* and because I missed a few opportunities for stuff like better pairings for people and whatnot, and my dlc just deciding not to be alive so rip like 50 bucks or something

i'll always remember you dlc
i'll just buy you again <3
This is why I can't do Classic- not because it's too hard, but because losing any units would make me sad, even ones I don't care for. I barely emotionally survived a Nuzlocke run, and that's pretend death. Even on FE7 right now, I'm playing by "restart the chapter if anyone dies" rules.

I get that it's one thing that really sets FE apart, and as I implied before, it's not going to keep me from trying older games, but I'm a perfectionist wuss who would feel guilty like crazy if I make even one mistake. The only Classic runs I'll do, Awakening or otherwise, are the kind I just mentioned where I'll keep retrying a chapter until I get everyone out alive.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
@Gracieda Shaymin
I understand how you feel. I think every FE player is a perfectionist as well.

However, if I go casual mode, then I'll be missing out on why i enjoy fe in the first place.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
honestly, if I'm playing an older FE and someone dies, I'm probably just going to reset anyway, so casual mode would just save me the effort.

The one time I didn't reset when someone died was in some big chapter in FE7 that I had been playing for like 90 minutes, and Florina died against the boss. I just said "**** it, no way I'm doing all that again". Any other time, it's usually fairly early on (before the numbers start to go in your favour) and I don't lose much progress by restarting the level (though there is still a sense of demoralisation, and I usually go away and come back later when it does happen).

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So, I was browsing Gifsound-Mashups on Reddit, and i stumbled across an Smash related one that had Lucina in it but...

... oh god my eyes. Someone hand me the brain bleach... just... why.

And you know what, I am not going to suffer alone. You all must suffer as I have!

Warning, prepare brain bleach

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, I was browsing Gifsound-Mashups on Reddit, and i stumbled across an Smash related one that had Lucina in it but...

And you know what, I am not going to suffer alone. You all must suffer as I have!

wat

poor Lucina

and poor you ofc

*hugs Werdna*

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger

Someone's really feeling it right now.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

*Sees :4luigi:*

I knew it!

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08

I'm really feeling it?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

:4lucina: be all like "I'm married!"
And then :4robinm: comes out...

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922

I've seen worse. Much, much worse. no Brain Bleach required for me.

Also, http://mindbleach.org/

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Proud to tell that Lucy helped me to take the crown of clearing Classic on 9.0.

Glad to say she's definitely gonna be a mainstay for me.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
So I gotta say, Normal was much easier compared to Hard, which i'm okay with. Normal just involved me sending in my two strongest pairs/Solo Morgan and letting them murder anything, but now I actually need to plan out my attacks/have formations... Its a lot more fun than Normal was.
Makes me wonder how i'd fair in Lunatic... Maybe i'll try Classic when I do that difficulty.
I find it funny how different my playhouses are from a simple 1-year-difference time span, my first true play through had no rhyme or reason and I didn't really do builds at all, but now I am and I focus on who-to-pair-who with and I like I was missing experience after starting Hard.

To sum it up; Hard is fun, I was a nub in Normal mode.

also DEAR LORD ASSASSIN OLIVIA IS JUST
JEEZ
OLIVIA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So I gotta say, Normal was much easier compared to Hard, which i'm okay with. Normal just involved me sending in my two strongest pairs/Solo Morgan and letting them murder anything, but now I actually need to plan out my attacks/have formations... Its a lot more fun than Normal was.
Makes me wonder how i'd fair in Lunatic... Maybe i'll try Classic when I do that difficulty.
I find it funny how different my playhouses are from a simple 1-year-difference time span, my first true play through had no rhyme or reason and I didn't really do builds at all, but now I am and I focus on who-to-pair-who with and I like I was missing experience after starting Hard.

To sum it up; Hard is fun, I was a nub in Normal mode.

also DEAR LORD ASSASSIN OLIVIA IS JUST
JEEZ
OLIVIA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER
I will just say this... Lunatic/Casual is harder than Hard/Classic. You can kinda out level it if you grind a ton, but late game can even give a team full of maxed out characters with limit break some trouble.

I am already 30 hours into an Lunatic/Classic Playthrough.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I realize while writing Little Morgan that I have never felt happier writing something in my life.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ahahahaha.

Now that has me imagining what if character creation didn't happen in Awakening until you wake up in the field and Chrom would then have to ask "are you a boy or a girl"
"Chrom? Is that name foreign?"

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Miiverse can make some awesome fan art when it's not ridiculous. I spoiler'd it since the first image might be questionable.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Jesus Christ, coming to class today has proven futile as we did nothing.

Now if only I had my computer, I'd post the next chapter of Little Morgan :[

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So, now that it's been over a month of Streerpass escapades, I have compiled a the list of all the lame people on my campus's pairings.

For M!Robin I have run into 14 actual players. For who they married there are 3 Tharja, 2 Cordelia, 2 Lissa, 2 Nowi, 1 Anna, 1 Nah, and 3 unpaired (who either seem to be early game or havn't updated their streetpass team since early game, but are definitely not random teams)

F!Robin is far less interesting, as of the 8 I have seen, 7 of them married Chrom, lol. Then 1 Gaius

Shaymikyu

Luigi, though.

Also, notice the lack of :4robinf:.
I realize while writing Little Morgan that I have never felt happier writing something in my life.
That's because Morgan is wonderful.
"Chrom? Is that name foreign?"
Reminds of of OoT where if you name Link Zelda, Zelda says, "What's your name? ...Zelda... Strange, it sounds... familiar. Okay, Zelda..."
So, now that it's been over a month of Streerpass escapades, I have compiled a the list of all the lame people on my campus's pairings.

For M!Robin I have run into 14 actual players. For who they married there are 3 Tharja, 2 Cordelia, 2 Lissa, 2 Nowi, 1 Anna, 1 Nah, and 3 unpaired (who either seem to be early game or havn't updated their streetpass team since early game, but are definitely not random teams)

F!Robin is far less interesting, as of the 8 I have seen, 7 of them married Chrom, lol. Then 1 Gaius
I need to check back into my game to update my pairing stats, but the ones I saw the most for the Robins (aside from unpaired, which was the most common by far) were Cordelia and Lucina for the male, and Lon'qu for the female (but I've barely run into fellow :4robinf: Master Race people). Also, Chrom/Sumia and Donnel/Nowi are insanely popular here.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Luigi, though.

Also, notice the lack of :4robinf:.

That's because Morgan is wonderful.

Reminds of of OoT where if you name Link Zelda, Zelda says, "What's your name? ...Zelda... Strange, it sounds... familiar. Okay, Zelda..."

I need to check back into my game to update my pairing stats, but the ones I saw the most for the Robins (aside from unpaired, which was the most common by far) were Cordelia and Lucina for the male, and Lon'qu for the female (but I've barely run into fellow :4robinf: Master Race people). Also, Chrom/Sumia and Donnel/Nowi are insanely popular here.
When I find the time I plan to set up a spreadsheet of all pairings I've seen

Shaymikyu

When I find the time I plan to set up a spreadsheet of all pairings I've seen
I've just been doing tallies in Word, but I might transfer them to a spreadsheet during break since that's way more convenient.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
The picture i linked to isn't mine...namely because i don't have the wiiu version.
One if the users captioned this:
:4robinf: Sweety, have you seen my Elfire Tome? I need it to...um...teach a certain someone a lesson...

:4lucina: Er...no! I don't even know what an Elfire tome looks like.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The picture i linked to isn't mine...namely because i don't have the wiiu version.
One if the users captioned this:
:4robinf: Sweety, have you seen my Elfire Tome? I need it to...um...teach a certain someone a lesson...

:4lucina: Er...no! I don't even know what an Elfire tome looks like.
Darn.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I've just been doing tallies in Word, but I might transfer them to a spreadsheet during break since that's way more convenient.
So I just got another one, a 3ed Lissa romanced.

So 12 paired M!Robins so far and no Robcina. I might be the only one on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom