• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

:4lucina:"I challenge my fate!"
Makes me think of when I look at the support logs and some characters have different hair color than their non-guaranteed parent because of having three files.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
i'm not too crazy about the Robin x Lucina pairing, although it seems absurdly popular for some reason.

If Robin is like me, then his mind will ultimately collapse on trying to comprehend on the principle of marrying a time traveler.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
The one about Lucina being "yer gonna steal my dad"
No, which picture were you referring to?

i'm not too crazy about the Robin x Lucina pairing, although it seems absurdly popular for some reason.

If Robin is like me, then his mind will ultimately collapse on trying to comprehend on the principle of marrying a time traveler.
As a Robin x Lucina shipper, I instead like to pretend his mind doesn't collapse until his time traveling daughter shows up from a third timeline where he and Lucina also hooked up.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Last edited:

Shaymikyu

As mentioned before, I was meh towards Robin/Lucina until I found out that Morgan gets Aether I gave it a go on my male run. I'm not sure how high it ranks on my Awakening pairings list, but I've grown to like it. I've only found a couple of pairings I dislike in the game so far, though.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
As mentioned before, I was meh towards Robin/Lucina until I found out that Morgan gets Aether I gave it a go on my male run. I'm not sure how high it ranks on my Awakening pairings list, but I've grown to like it. I've only found a couple of pairings I dislike in the game so far, though.
Soon.. Soon you will see the judgement scene... Then you will understand *fades away creepily into a dark corner with an eerie music cue*

Shaymikyu

Soon.. Soon you will see the judgement scene... Then you will understand *fades away creepily into a dark corner with an eerie music cue*
I swear I will get back to that run, do the Hot Springs convo, and then that once I'm on break from classes (in two weeks). I've done the majority of stuff in Omega Ruby, so that helps.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Also i guess from a game play perspective, i don't see the point of gen 2.5 Morgan. I would rather have two powerful kids from my avatar then just one super powerful kid.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Also i guess from a game play perspective, i don't see the point of gen 2.5 Morgan. I would rather have two powerful kids from my avatar then just one super powerful kid.
Because while you get two powerful kids, with gen 3 Morgan, you basically get a GOD!

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Think of it this way: you can have two Demi-Gods, or have a single Child Goddess.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
From a gameplay perspective, I personally don't see the point of not doing gen 2.5 Morgan. As I see it, the only argument for having the Avatar parent two children is the fact that s/he bequeaths access to all skills and classes, save for special ones like Aether and Rightful King. You can still create strong, if not optimal, skill sets for each child from the non-Avatar parents. As for Morgan, since s/he is going to be guaranteed access to almost all skills anyway, your only concern with him/her should be getting him/her the highest possible maximum stat caps, which can only come from having Morgan being the child of another child character (since this makes Morgan's stat modifiers be the sum of three characters, rather than the standard two. For example, Ricken!Laurent!Male Morgan has a +10 Magic modifier (assuming the Avatar is +Mag -Str). Why would you not want a +10 Magic modifier?). There's also the idea of having another Aether user if male Avatar marries (one of) Chrom's daughter(s), but that's more of a bonus extra. Anything the other child may gain by having the Avatar as a parent is outweighed by what Morgan loses for me.

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
will i guess i dint have awakening yet, so i guess i prefer to have two demi gods instead of a super god.
Firefly i can trade in enough cards for Awakening.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yeah, once you get Aether Morgan, you can't go back.

Also, about his mind, I don't think he'd really care.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
No, which picture were you referring to?

As a Robin x Lucina shipper, I instead like to pretend his mind doesn't collapse until his time traveling daughter shows up from a third timeline where he and Lucina also hooked up.
The last one.

Shaymikyu

I like having siblings because siblings are fun, but sadly with my favorite Robin (female Robin), it's either Chrom or only child Morgan. I still think they should have given a few of the guys kids, like Frederick or Lon'qu. Still, some 3rd gen Morgans outside of Chrom-grandfathered ones can be deadly. On my third file, I have Vaike!Yarne!Morgan and he's pretty darn strong.

That's not to say first gen parents, even only child ones, don't have advantages. Chrom gives Morgan Rightful King, and in my initial file, my Morgan is a skill-triggering machine... Even with Lethality. Walhart gives Morgan Conquest and Aversa gives her Shadowgift.
Pixiv for me. A treasure trove of Robin/Lucina fanart.
Ditto. Sometimes I google as well, and sometimes I use Tumblr if I can get past the usual bile spewed there.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I like having siblings because siblings are fun, but sadly with my favorite Robin (female Robin), it's either Chrom or only child Morgan. I still think they should have given a few of the guys kids, like Frederick or Lon'qu. Still, some 3rd gen Morgans outside of Chrom-grandfathered ones can be deadly. On my third file, I have Vaike!Yarne!Morgan and he's pretty darn strong.

That's not to say first gen parents, even only child ones, don't have advantages. Chrom gives Morgan Rightful King, and in my initial file, my Morgan is a skill-triggering machine... Even with Lethality. Walhart gives Morgan Conquest and Aversa gives her Shadowgift.

Ditto. Sometimes I google as well, and sometimes I use Tumblr if I can get past the usual bile spewed there.
Why does Tumblr suck so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom