• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Ugh...I WANNA GET MY HANDS ON THIS GAME ALREADY.

And once I get Lucina its gonna be an unbroken rotation between her, Robin, Samus and ROB. Nobody else.
Heh, girls and robots.

My brother is in the same boat. He has been told by our parents not to get the game, but hes going to after school anyway. He's also conflicted because he wants to play as Little Mac but really wants Lucina.
Speaking from experience, it's almost always better to listen to your parents. Most parents want the best for their children. Why don't they want him to have it? Money? Distraction? Other?

I'm going to be posting a fic for a friend soon. An M rated one, so warning.
Spoiler that ****, then. I don't want your peanut butter in my chocolate. Or, better yet, post it on fanfiction.net. Smashboards is not really the place for lemon fanfiction, for many reasons.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Heh, girls and robots.

Speaking from experience, it's almost always better to listen to your parents. Most parents want the best for their children. Why don't they want him to have it? Money? Distraction? Other?

Spoiler that ****, then. I don't want your peanut butter in my chocolate. Or, better yet, post it on fanfiction.net. Smashboards is not really the place for lemon fanfiction, for many reasons.
I am posting it there. Should have mentioned that. My bad.
Also, it's girls, and a robot.
Found this on Miiverse:
I don't like Chrom. This may make people mad but I think Chrom might hit his wife. He has a temper and is most likely to break things. He is no good for you, girls.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Found this on Miiverse: I don't like Chrom. This may make people mad but I think Chrom might hit his wife. He has a temper and is most likely to break things. He is no good for you, girls.
Don't let guidesbrawler see that... That poor guy has gone mental ever since Chrom got blown out by Sakurai...

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
THAT GUY. HATE HIM. ALL OF MY HATE.
Nah man. If anything I feel bad for him. Chrom was his favorite character and EVERYBODY thought Chrom was a sure-fire inclusion at some point or another. Then that fateful day happened... Not only was Chrom not playable, but Sakurai took a massive dump all over him in the video AND in the article that followed. I mean, I don't think any character has ever been blown out as hard as Chrom was. The first time I saw it it made me genuinely sad and angry for a moment, and I didn't even want Chrom in Smash.

But yeah. That poor guy. Yes, all he ever talks about is Chrom, but that must have been traumatic for him, I imagine. Maybe he's autistic or underage. We don't know.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Good. This is one of my favorite places on the internet.
Don't worry, as long as their are fluffy Lucina x Robin pics and fanfics for me to post, I shall remain here.

Also, new chapter of A Future Disowned will be up tonight. I just need to spend some time editing it first.

Side note, I am kinda surprised that in the past two weeks no one has picked up on the subtle clues I have been leaving regarding a detail I plan to reveal near the end of the story. While its not a huge thing, i am still surprised no one noticed it.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Don't worry, as long as their are fluffy Lucina x Robin pics and fanfics for me to post, I shall remain here.

Also, new chapter of A Future Disowned will be up tonight. I just need to spend some time editing it first.

Side note, I am kinda surprised that in the past two weeks no one has picked up on the subtle clues I have been leaving regarding a detail I plan to reveal near the end of the story. While its not a huge thing, i am still surprised no one noticed it.
It's the one about the actual timeline right? Or... ARE YOU KILLING SOMEONE OFF?!
Nah man. If anything I feel bad for him. Chrom was his favorite character and EVERYBODY thought Chrom was a sure-fire inclusion at some point or another. Then that fateful day happened... Not only was Chrom not playable, but Sakurai took a massive dump all over him in the video AND in the article that followed. I mean, I don't think any character has ever been blown out as hard as Chrom was. The first time I saw it it made me genuinely sad and angry for a moment, and I didn't even want Chrom in Smash.

But yeah. That poor guy. Yes, all he ever talks about is Chrom, but that must have been traumatic for him, I imagine. Maybe he's autistic or underage. We don't know.
I couldn't care less about Chrom not making it. I got my most wanted newcomer!
Also, I just beat 10-Man Smash in about 11 seconds with :4lucina:. The people who were watching me were dumbstruck.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Actually, it's because our younger brother got on our parent's bad side and threw him under the bus for no reason at all. The young one was being a brat and annoying the middle brother by going into his room continuously, and then when our father walked into the middle brother's room and found the little one in there, he grounded both of them. I get the whole "parents know best" thing, but they can be incredibly unfair at times. Keep in mind that my middle brother is a 17 year old getting grounded because a 13 year old was being a pest. Our parents typically abide by the "if one person screws up, you all are punished for letting it happen" policy. I'm glad that I'm at college right now.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
It's the one about the actual timeline right? Or... ARE YOU KILLING SOMEONE OFF?!
Oh no, its not to do witth their actual timeline. Its just a specific detail I focused on during Morgan's fight with a certain other character. Again, its not a huge part of the story, but I still wanted to leave hints to this aspect.

SPOILERY HINT
Notice the focus I put on the sword Marc was using

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Oh no, its not to do witth their actual timeline. Its just a specific detail I focused on during Morgan's fight with a certain other character. Again, its not a huge part of the story, but I still wanted to leave hints to this aspect.

SPOILERY HINT
Notice the focus I put on the sword Marc was using
Oh. I see now. HOLY F****** S***!!! IT'S
THE FREAKING FALCHION!!!!
Is he going to bring the sword back with him?

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Oh. I see now. HOLY F****** S***!!! IT'S
FALCHION
Is he going to bring the sword back with him?
Yep, specifically a corrupted Parallel Falchion that has belonged FP!Future!Lucina (the Falchion actually from the FP timeline is still in the possession of FP!Lucina). FP!Grima basically had its hilt and cross guard replaced as a final F-you to FP!Future!Lucina after she died, and embedded some of his own magic into it. He would have destroyed it instead had he not discovered that Marc could wield it.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yep, specifically a corrupted Parallel Falchion that has belonged FP!Future!Lucina (the Falchion actually from the FP timeline is still in the possession of FP!Lucina). FP!Grima basically had its hilt and cross guard replaced as a final F-you to FP!Future!Lucina after she died, and embedded some of his own magic into it. He would have destroyed it instead had he not discovered that Marc could wield it.
Damn. What an ass. Is he going to bring it back to the actual timeline?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Damn. What an ***. Is he going to bring it back to the actual timeline?
yes. I actually plan to have a 2-3 chapter mini-arc in my one-shot collection about Marc and one of his other family members (havn't decided who he should be yet) go on a little mini-quest to get the blade purified a month or so after they return to the main timeline

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
yes. I actually plan to have a 2-3 chapter mini-arc in my one-shot collection about Marc and one of his other family members (havn't decided who he should be yet) go on a little mini-quest to get the blade purified a month or so after they return to the main timeline
You could have the person be whoever Marc marries, if he does end up getting married. Also, three Falchions. That sounds fun.
What other one shots are you planning?

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
You have it be whoever Marc marries, if he gets married.
I shall consider that, its a pretty good idea.

I plan to use the one shot collection to do some follow up stuff to the events of Future Disowned, since while I don't plan to do a full fic on it I still want to explore it a bit.

One of the things I do plan on is that make Marc's personality more differentiated from Morgan's. For one, while Morgan gravitates more towards Robin, Marc will gravitate more towards Lucina, being Parallel Falchion's eventual wielder (for the Marc born in this timeline, the one from FP already had the FP version) and the better sword fighter. Besides that and some serious PTSD/guilt from having helped FP!Grima, he will be more or less like M!Morgan though)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I shall consider that, its a pretty good idea.

I plan to use the one shot collection to do some follow up stuff to the events of Future Disowned, since while I don't plan to do a full fic on it I still want to explore it a bit.

One of the things I do plan on is that make Marc's personality more differentiated from Morgan's. For one, while Morgan gravitates more towards Robin, Marc will gravitate more towards Lucina, being Parallel Falchion's eventual wielder (for the Marc born in this timeline, the one from FP already had the FP version) and the better sword fighter. Besides that and some serious PTSD/guilt from having helped FP!Grima, he will be more or less like M!Morgan though)
I like that idea. Is Morgan able to wield Falchion? Also, how did Future!FP!Lucina die?

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I like that idea. Is Morgan able to wield Falchion? Also, how did Future!FP!Lucina die?
Mega spoilers to my fanfic, you have been warned.
Morgan can.

Well under the theory every Future character in the FP timeline died at some point. FP!Future!Lucina died after confronting FP!Grima, basically trying to get through to FP!Robin, but was killed by FP!Grima. He's actually going to bring this up one he comes face to face with our Lucina, with FP!Grima realising "so, you were foolish enough to marry my vessel, just like the version of you I killed in this timeline" and basically will be all like "You should have heard his cries of despair echo through our mind when I made him kill you. How much I enjoyed him suffering... and now I have the chance to do it all over again"

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Mega spoilers to my fanfic, you have been warned.
Morgan can.

Well under the theory every Future character in the FP timeline died at some point. FP!Future!Lucina died after confronting FP!Grima, basically trying to get through to FP!Robin, but was killed by FP!Grima. He's actually going to bring this up one he comes face to face with our Lucina, with FP!Grima realising "so, you were foolish enough to marry my vessel, just like the version of you I killed in this timeline" and basically will be all like "You should have heard his cries of despair echo through our mind when I made him kill you. How much I enjoyed him suffering... and now I have the chance to do it all over again"
Poor Lucina. Was she one of the first?

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Yay me. I got Lucina.

Also, Robin's death quote. Is it "Worthless fool", or "Workless fool"? Cause it sounds like "workless for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Okay, so I see those supposed special victory quotes (Robin and Lucina, Lucina and Marth) in sound test, but I don't know how to make them appear in normal gameplay. I've been trying versus mode for a while now. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
They just randomly (not always) happen if Lucina defeats Marth or Ike, or Robin beats Lucina. Not sure whether or not it has to be 1v1.

as an aside, these are not exclusive to the FE newcomers - other characters have these special victory quotes for if they defeat another character from the same series. For example, if Fox defeats Falco, you may get "Better luck next time, Falco!" and vice versa yields "You're off your game, Fox!"

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
They just randomly (not always) happen if Lucina defeats Marth or Ike, or Robin beats Lucina. Not sure whether or not it has to be 1v1.

as an aside, these are not exclusive to the FE newcomers - other characters have these special victory quotes for if they defeat another character from the same series. For example, if Fox defeats Falco, you may get "Better luck next time, Falco!" and vice versa yields "You're off your game, Fox!"
Palutena called Dark Pit "Pittoo" and made my day.

I think the special quotes only appear if Robin and Lucina do a specific victory pose. It's either up, down, or side on the dpad... I can't remember which.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Lucina is finally mine after 2 attempts.

Now I won't touch anyone else :]

Well, except for Samus, Robin and ROB, lol

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I've been trying that. Guess I gotta try even more.

Got a few typos in your story. Might want to fix them. I am a bit of a grammar Nazi...

"Was is the same dream?"
I am well aware there are probably typos. I am the worst editor in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom