• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas' Palette Swaps (Alt Costumes)

Sir_Grox

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sir_Grox
That Duster alt is absolutely amazing. Shame they didn't make Kumatora or Flint alts though.

skeletonboxers

Smash Cadet
NNID
tabster123
3DS FC
4983-5230-3260
That Duster alt is absolutely amazing. Shame they didn't make Kumatora or Flint alts though.
I would prefer a Fuel alt over Flint even though Fuel isn't so much a part of the story, I think a Lucas alt with darker brown hair and a shirt like his would be nice.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I'm actually a bit conflicted... I actually like all of his alts, which is rare, because usually, there is at least one or two per character that I look at and go "euugghh". That being said, I like all of the alts, and am impressed by how varied they are. Honourable mentions to the Duster and Masked Man alts; they're great. I can't say I'm always a fan of some of the decisions that Sakurai makes sometimes, but Sakurai could have easily thrown in a few swaps, paying little mind to their colour schemes, but he went all-in with Lucas' as he would have any other character, which is nice considering that not so long ago, we were all led to believe that Mother 3 representation was simply nigh eradicated from Smash 4.

Last edited:

Sir_Grox

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sir_Grox
I'm actually a bit conflicted... I actually like all of his alts, which is rare, because usually, there is at least one or two per character that I look at and go "euugghh". That being said, I like all of the alts, and am impressed by how varied they are. Honourable mentions to the Duster and Masked Man alts; they're great. I can't say I'm always a fan of some of the decisions that Sakurai makes sometimes, but Sakurai could have easily thrown in a few swaps, paying little mind to their colour schemes, but he went all-in with Lucas' as he would have any other character, which is nice considering that not so long ago, we were all led to believe that Mother 3 representation was simply nigh eradicated from Smash 4.
I don't think Sakurai decides what the color swaps too. He doesn't do everything. But yeah, I agree, all of Lucas' swaps look really nice.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I like the Baby Drago one, mainly because it's purple, and I love me some purple!

Arbok_

Smash Rookie
I gotta go with the red color. I still wish the purple color from brawl was in the game tho.

Top Bottom