• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's best combo?

Captain Stupid

Smash Apprentice
Chart on what characters and what percentages they work on (my forward throw> jump> fair> fair> jump> fair >fair combo, seen on this thread) will be up soon for all you lucario users to help you guys out.

Captain Stupid

Smash Apprentice
The chart is done. but i do have some bad news i wasnt expecting. This combo that kills does not work on every chararcter, it doesnt work on 23 of them "/ but it does kill alot of the main over used characters. The reasons that it doesnt work is for 3 of the following reasons, 1 the opponent being to light (L), 2 the opponent has to high of a 2nd jump to hit him (J) or the opponent has to good of a recovery to be gimped in that combo (R). Ill start with who it doesnt work on...
Peach (L)
Yoshi (J)
DK (R)
Sheik (J)
Zelda (R)
Toon Link (L)
Rob (J)
Pit (L)
Samus (R)
Zero Suit (J)
Kirby (R)
Metaknight (R)
King Dedede (R)
Fox (J)
Pikachu (R)
Squirtle (J)
Charizard (R)
Lucario (R)
Jigglypuff (R)
Lucas (J)
Ness (J)
Game & Watch (J)
Snake (R)
im sorry if that has dissapointed you. and i know you might be wondering about even telling you about this if it deosnt even work on those. But here is who you can kill with i called it "the stupid combo" and yes with this you can kill at this or around percentages. Of course with edgehogging factored in. And yes i did this with a person trying to DI and air dodge out, but once i grabbed him it was grab --> death.
Mario 50-55%
Luigi 40-45%
Bowser 0-65%
Wario 40-45%
Diddy 28-35%
Link 38-45%
Olimar 0-52%
Falcon 40-45%
Wolf 32-40%
Falco 22-30%
Ivysaur 17-38%
Ike 31-35%
Marth 0-44%
Sonic 0-42%
within those percentages the "stupid combo" (lol)_can kill these characters
hope this helps you fellow lucario users
-Captain Stupid [4BDN]

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
The three simplest combos that don't even count as combos ever.
1. A-A->B
2. Sh-Fair-Dair
3. Fair-Fair

And an added bonus

U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt-U-tilt

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
uthrow, uair, nair is one of my favorite. I call it eruption, 'cuz it looks like a volcano with everyone spouting out and then u ERUPT with the two aerials! Whoo!

Browny

Smash Hater
nnneeecccrrrooo

semicolon please dont post in threads that havent been replied to in months. you would have been giving a big warning in bold before you posted anyway >_>

Top Bottom