• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Tutor or Sparring Partner

Musandorf

Smash Rookie
I've been playing this guy since launch but I feel like there's still so much for me to learn. I have an increased difficulty just being able to land some of my moves, most notably my smash attacks. I would love to play a few matches or get some feedback from one of you guys. My network id is KeroLinked. Thanks again!

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I've been playing this guy since launch but I feel like there's still so much for me to learn. I have an increased difficulty just being able to land some of my moves, most notably my smash attacks. I would love to play a few matches or get some feedback from one of you guys. My network id is KeroLinked. Thanks again!
Why limit to just one sparring partner when you could have potentially dozen of Anubis? Anubi? Aunubiseseses?

Anywho, I'd recommend getting in our Skype group. Just add one of us (my Skype is MythTrainerInfinity) and ask to join our group. There's always people playing everyday!

Musandorf

Smash Rookie
Why limit to just one sparring partner when you could have potentially dozen of Anubis? Anubi? Aunubiseseses?

Anywho, I'd recommend getting in our Skype group. Just add one of us (my Skype is MythTrainerInfinity) and ask to join our group. There's always people playing everyday!

So awesome, thank you. I'll send you a request.

Top Bottom