• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is a lot like Mewtwo

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I watch a video. I say "Hey, that move seems to work kind of like one of M2's." I play the game, "Wow, this move is nothing like M2's."

Lucario's Aura Sphere is pretty much the only truly similar move to M2's. The tilts work nothing alike, the smashes are nothing alike, the aerials aren't really alike. The non neutral B moves are quite different. I could write a big wall of text about it, but I am kinda bored of this subject. Play Mewtwo a lot, then play Lucario a lot. You'll see.

corpse_humper

Smash Cadet

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Sorry to inform you, but not everything that comes out of Taj's mouth is fact as you might believe.
Sorry to inform you, but one common attack and a vaguely similar character design doesn't make two characters clones.

Also, I'd believe Taj's opinion matters more than anyone else's when it comes to Smash and Mewtwo.

Top Bottom