• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LUCARIO has a 0-death combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPIC-FAIL

Smash Apprentice
In the back of a Little Ceasers, Making dough
Its true but its easier said then done. Not able to be done to floaty characters (example : Meta Knight (****:mad:) and Kirby) Works extremely well on heavy characters (example : Snake (Ha ha ha ha:laugh:) Bowser) Now to the specifics of the combo. As I said earlier, its easier said then done because it depends on so many things like player skills (both you and your opponent) and its really situational, but it does work (I have done this myself to a Snake player)

1: DOES NOT WORK ON YOSHI'S ISLAND because of the slanted stage. It works on all other normal stages (example : FD, battle field and smash ville)

2: Possibly the hardest part of the situation (there are grounds for arguments about the difficulty of the other situation, but that will be explained later) Azen and Ken have said this, DON'T GET HIT! This plays a major part in the combo because of Lucario's vital spirit. (basically because he gets stronger the more damage he has)

3: May be the next hardest thing to do (or hardest, depends on how you look at it) you need either a gimp kill or an early kill with low % (by that I mean you have low % damage. About 20% or less) This is needed because of Lucario's ability. His attacks will be really gimp. This is highly necessary for the next step

4: The next step(if you can get it off) is another hard step. Go to the edge of either side of the stage. Then, you need to get your opponent in the side B (or Force Palm) and fallow him (or her) to the other end of the stage. Because his knock back will be so gimp, it will be the equivalent of a chain grab.

5: THE KILL!:flame: DO NOT TAKE THEM TO FAR OFF THE STAGE! This is crucial because you need him (or her) near the edge but passed the edge. Then you run off the edge and down air. It will send your opponent up but behind you, sending then right into the stage and straight back down. Otherwise known as a stage spike.

The reason this is hard is because the side B (Force Palm) has start up lag (Not to mention the player skill level. Most good, great, and awesome players will be trying to avoid this) . The easiest way to get them into it would be to use a simple string of button presses. A, A, Side B (Jab Jab Force Palm) The Jab Jab Force Palm combo is actually easy to pull off right out of shield.

Please post your thoughts on my findings. Thank You for your time.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Your thread is like your name, Epic fail.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
Yep, Phil three stocks me every time with this. It's pretty much the most broken thing ever.

See what you've done? Lucario's surely going to get banned now...

Browny

Smash Hater
well its not an forward tilt or a jab...

we'll get there eventually by process of elimination!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yep, Phil three stocks me every time with this. It's pretty much the most broken thing ever.

See what you've done? Lucario's surely going to get banned now...
Oh yeah, you know the power of this combo, it's like the Kencario combo, only with NOTSCIENCE! Beware everyone, this attack also gets a multiplier bonus from DBZ memes, so in tourneys, if you hear "IT'S OVER 9000!", then you know what's going on there: total pwnage.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
So basically, it's a Forcepalm chain into Dair stage spike? I don't believe this works. Sorry, better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom