• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Double Team Chart

Nodrak

Smash Ace
A chart I made after reading another topic (Original post by Jeepy Sol is here). Basically it's roughly what % you can kill a given character at 0, 50, 150 and 200% with Lucario's Double Team

Note: Keep in mind that an opponents DI and other factors like ceiling height may effect these numbers. Double Team tested at the center of Final Destination.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Nono, that's why I linked to Jeepy Sol's post, as far as I know, he's been uploading the stats, I just put it into an excel sheet.

Captain Stupid

Smash Apprentice
Nono, that's why I linked to Jeepy Sol's post, as far as I know, he's been uploading the stats, I just put it into an excel sheet.
good to know. Im doing a chart on my combo (go see in lucarios best combo thread) and who and at what percentages it works on.

Zink

Smash Champion
wouldn't it be better to rank them in order of damage to KO (highest to lowest or vice versa, doesn't really matter) instead of order on the character select screen?

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I really didn't even order them, just ordered them by same game/series. I didn't order by KO damage since the damage isn't reduced the same for all characters. This might not be the best example but Kirby and Meta Knight. While Lucario is at 0%, Meta Knight needs higher damage to kill but while Lucario is at 200%, Kirby needs higher damage to kill.

Milln

Smash Champion
Good work. Ordering by series is fine. Makes it easy to find the character. Only thing i'd suggest is maye alphabetical.

Milln

Smash Champion
Tested from the middle of Final Destination, which translates to Battlefield and Smashville, since they have similar ceiling and wall dimensions, I believe.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Tested from the middle of Final Destination, which translates to Battlefield and Smashville, since they have similar ceiling and wall dimensions, I believe.
True enough, most other stages have a similar/lower ceiling. Only one's i can think of off-hand that don't are New Pork City and custom stages set to large with blocks only at the very bottom

Milln

Smash Champion
Hyrule Temple is better than New Pork City. I don't think anyone will ever play it. Ever. XD Such a joke of a stage.

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
nice work! I'm surprised how easy it can be to kill some characters when you're at 200% :chuckle:

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I know it's hard to get to 200% and still be alive but it's very satisfying to know that if there roughly at 85% you can DT and get them down an extra stock before your death.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I just realized... would being behind a stock or two effect these numbers? It would only make their killing % lower if anything but something to test out.

Top Bottom